View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
I posted about her after her debut...was moving unreal when checked to almost a dead stop. I bet her next out and she ran like sh*t...then she wins in her 3rd start and paid like $13....did I bet her that day?? NOOOOOOO
Well, In the spirit of full disclosure, I've got to tell you that I am very familiar with the horse as I've got a piece of 'er. In fact, My partner and I put her on our "short list" at Ocala last Apr under the advice of G. Contessa and were fortunate enogh to get her. She's a great gal - the type of horse that will run all day and night long if you'd let her.
Her second start was really a learning experience for all of us about her - She came out of the first race remarkably well, she had us all believing she was ready 2 weeks later but clearly needed another week or two -my guess the check took a bit out of her. She looked restless in the paddock but broke well, unfortunately when JC took her to the rail, she got spooked a little after her last episode and then tired a bit. Just not a great trip.
Her last out was the turn of foot that I became accustomed to seeing all summer at the training farm. We'll see Sunday in the East View Stakes if she can keep it going!

If it makes ya feel any better, I cashed enough tickets on her 3rd start to make up for the first 2! lol