View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 09:26 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitan View Post
Copano Rickey the early 3-1 fav on the JRA tote. Imperative 17-1. I'll have to take a closer look at the race tomorrow night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitan View Post
Imperative draws the rail...
http://japanracing.jp/_news2014/141205.html
I want to say well that's not good, is it, but am just so thrown off by it being at Chukyo I'm not sure I know what I've even doing trying to cap it.

So the whole 1st and 2nd place finishers of the JBC Classic angle... man I just don't know about that now. KInda feel like that is out the window.

I do like Copano Ricky and Chrysolite (winner and 2nd place) but I think I will look elsewhere and take a shot.

Looking at Incantation, Roman Legend and Best Warrior. My two sentimental horses are Wonder Acute and Grape Brandy but I think I'll only be using Wonder Acute. Also looking at the mare, Sambista and Wide Bach and yes I realize that is half the field.

Might just do something similar to last time... an exacta with Roman Legend, Best Warrior, and Incantation over Wonder Acute with either Copano Ricky, Chrysolite, Air Khalifa, Sambista or Wide Bach. Can you tell I don't know what Im doing here? Was not planning on using Imperative, for the record. A mistake?

Honestly this is exactly the kind of race I should just sit out and watch so maybe I will just do a single win bet on one of the three and leave it alone!

Good luck, Kitan, SS, Coachie, Dagolfer et al. and come home safe, Danon Come On (why is he running here?).

Morning line...

http://japanracing.jp/_news2014/pdf/141206.pdf

Edit: Okay so this is what I did and will do $10. to win on one of the three I used on top (probably Incantation but still thinking). Kinda worry about not using Wonder Acute on top... Ah well. Good luck everyone and come home safe, kids.

Dec. 6, 2014 10:24 AM 541E29A173BB Online Gaming Japan 11 $1.00 EX 2,12,15 / 2,3,5,6,7,8,11,12,14,15 $27.00

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 12-06-2014 at 07:32 PM.