View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tywizard View Post
I've watched the stretch run of the classic multiple times...several times I've keyed in on Declaration of War. I realize J O'Brien has won some huge races but I can't help but focus on how inefficient his motions are. Since he's 6' or more he bounces all over the place and it makes you wonder if he was potentially hurting the horses momentum.
Ty..

Chuck said the same thing to me after the race.. that a domestic rider could have made the difference. Completely understand O'Brien sticking with Joseph in the spot, but after flogging him on radio and in the XB Wagering Guide, I backed it up at the window and really needed Declaration. Even 2nd was a good result. Game try.