View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Churchill Downs

...and its very disappointing to not see a better field of horses. I couldnt even find Teklon in equibase. What is he? a Shetland pony?

Its still a huge purse! **** happens in races! Take a shot! Run your horses! Shame.

ELEVENTH RACE STAKES
The 48th Running of
THE WILLIAM HILL HASKELL INVITATIONAL
"Win & You're In Classic Division"
$1,000,000 Grade I

FOR THREE-YEAR-OLDS. By invitation only. No nomination, entry or starting fees. The
winning owner to receive $600,000, $200,000 to second, $100,000 to third, $60,000 to fourth,
$30,000 to fifth and $10,000 sixth through last. Weight: 122 lbs. Non-winners of a Triple Crown
race allowed 2 lbs.; Non-winners of a Grade I Stake at a mile or over in 2015, 4 lbs. The William
Hill Haskell Invitational has been selected as one of the Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In"
Challenge Races. The nominated winner of the William Hill Haskell Invitational will be entitled to
automatic entry into the 2015 running of the Breeders' Cup Classic Championship race and will be
entitled to have pre-entry and entries fees waved for the Championship race, and will be entitled to
receive a travel stipend if traveling from a base located outside the state of Kentucky. The owner of
the winner to receive a trophy.
ONE MILE AND ONE EIGHTH

Last edited by richard burch : 07-27-2015 at 10:42 PM.