View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 02:49 PM
Jerome Park

From Still alive ~ Clyde

================================================== ===========

Thank you SightyPooKins for my trophy and huge ,toothy grin face.I enjoy being recognized for my exemplary work.

I do feel as though many more of these awards should come, but the vast majority of my legion of fan....make that fanS....are either very shy or lack courage.

ANYWAYS!!----

Is "by the grace of God" a hard and fast rule?

Does "space junk" break the law ;"what goes up must come down"....?

Why can not a stent be used to clear mental blocks?

Shall meteorologists predictions be granted a "may be off by 90-100%" annotation?

These are but a few of the challenges standing before manselfish as we head into the merry month of February.This is the only month lasting under 30 days;even in a leap year.Its name comes from the Latin term "februum" ( do not confuse this with redrum) which means"purification."It is OK to pronounce it as "FebROOary" or just FebUary."I don't know why January isn't Janruary nor why February isn't just Febuary.It seems like it would be fine to also pronounce January as JanROOary.

But it's not.

"When choosing up sides without captains,don't anoint yourself as one.The sides will choose themselves."

-Albert Einstein

"Remember,Jesus will not walk amongst us as an international personality.He will be an unemployed carpenter or maybe a homeless person.One things for shore :He will be noting who be naughty or nice."

-Loam Chumpsky

God these philosophical quotes are driving me nuts.

I am trying to put into order the most important parts which make up a "hottie."

I think this:

1....Legs
2....Face
3....Dupa
4....Boo Bee's

The 3 year old that wins this years KD most likely has yet to win a race.

If you had the little c in your little prostate and your medicine man was Dr. Cistti,would you not ask for the availability of Dr. Tumorski? Honest, these things only happen to me.

The infamous grifter,Taylor Marie,has yet to reappear....although I know she will.The former stripper who now trims the excess off rubber products( ya really can't buy stuff like this) has to make sure the well has dried up.Let me tell you;she's really,really good at what she does.

Red Boarding is applicable to the dice tables and roulette wheel.Just because you got soaked at the races, and that can be confirmed,doesn't mean you can lie about that which is not possible to be confirmed.

Since Belichik is a proven horrid loser and cheater and BIG LIAH(just ask New York and Parcells) and will use every angle and stretch rules never before stretched and keeps his nose into every aspect of the game and dump his wife after many years for a baffert like HO....does anyone really think he had nothing to do with Air-Be-Gone????

What a despicable rodent.

Speaking of despicable rodents,when will the Breeders Cup Classic become the Breeders Cup Vlasic----brought to you by the Pickle People!!

That would top the Kentucky Derby presented by YUM!

God that is so awful,although I could put a girl's name in front of YUM! and it would be a WHOLE lot spicier....and truer

SAY!!!....Speaking of sour pickles.....snarf!!....sssssso funny-----I'll bet Tits' ***** tastes like sour pickles, bet ya.NoAdvantage would know.

rolling an' laughing!!

I am ssssssssso amusing!!

Maybe that's why he's such a nasty plumb bob.....=:>

Oh gosh.Now what? Perhaps a STICKY MUSIC link? Why, of course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGy_-p_sVE

And finally (STOP IT!)...I----ME, has a black shirt with a classic rendering of Gary Moore in ELECTRIC blue on my chiseled torso front side.This goes with my A#1 blues collection of more Moore's,Rory Gallagher and the ABB.

And they all sniff like BURY ME BABY!!!!

AMIGOS!

AVANTI!!!!