View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlinsky View Post
Just getting caught up on ATR. Really enjoyed listening to Haskin's visit (as usual). He can tell stories all day every day as far as I'm concerned. I'd say he's got a real treasure trove of VHS tapes we gotta tap into asap.

Seriously, this historical preservation committee is really an exciting thing. It's so critical. I was absolutely gutted to hear the things that were just destroyed/lost, never to be seen by fans. I'm glad there's something going on in that area. Just from what was said on the show I know it'll be done right.
Looking forward to getting it established. The idea was generated from the weeks I do the show at Pimlico from the photography repository. Important to digitize this history.