View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:43 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblin4ever View Post
Great calls
Thanks.

Championship Sunday

In the NFC we have Nick Foles trying to get the iggles past the purple people eating Defense. To me the Vikings had 17-0 lead at home and should have lost if Saints coach Payton didn’t have his head up his ass and give them that present. They won’t be so fortunate in the city of brotherly love/hate. Gotta think the Phillies Dee saves the day and maybe next time the eagles have first and goal they give it to Blount 3 or 4 times if necessary and get in the end zone.
Philly +3’ -120 and philly +150 money line with over 38 sprinkled in.

AFC pits the GOAT vs the up and comers from Jax. Despite the scoreboard, the jags really did whip the Steelers. To me it was never in doubt. They’re just much better than Pittsburgh. They answered every time and knew the6 were better.
As a Pats fan whose first game was at Harvard stadium even before Schaefer Stadium was built, I have seen 99 percent of pats games ever played. I want to believe that the defense has come together perfectly at the end of the season as planned, and the offense has everyone healthy and ready to go. I want to believe that coach has a plan to take away fournette and make a Bortles beat our great secondary up the field. He’s not good enough to do that, and Brady will light those guys up the way Ben did in the second half. Pats win and head to Minny to play the Iggles.......but I just don’t think that the pats are good enough to do it. I would not be surprised to see Jax win by 2 tds.
Jax +10
and also parlay Jax +380 money line and over 46’.
Sprinkle in some Jax first half moneyline +200.