View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== ============

Boy is there Cleveland Sporty News.

Guess who did not "be chillin''....????

The Cavaliers, wanting to upstage the Aprilweather/Girly Pacquiao fight,won a unanimous decision over the Boston SellTickets. Of note, JR Smith decked Jae Crowder with a beautiful reverse right cross and received a win via TKO for his efforts.Kevin Love's shoulder was warpped in a strangle hold by Kelly Olynyk and ....pfffft! Love's out for the Chicago series.Oh there were many exciting moments in this team boxing/wrestling match,Sporty Fans.

Just too bad they happened in a basketball game.

I do think the Chicago Moo Cows owe the SellTickets several first round draft choices considering what the Cavaliers starting 5 will look like for the series.

The Tribe's dash for that play in spot is now over.They did get some 15 games or so in to the season before making it obvious;have to credit them.The Brownies season is also now over in perhaps the earliest time it ever has been over.

But the really good news is the Cleveland born Choctaw,TeePee McKay ( who munches chocolate---a LOT),once again VAPORIZED the competition in another NHC horsey contest held at Golden Gate in their Whale Room.Tee Pee's first 4 win bets paid off thusly:

Graciously granting an interview afterwards to Andy Beyer,TeePee responded to the "how do you do it!?" question in this way:

"Well ya know....I tried Swineform but found it sadly lacking.Ever since I switched to CLYDEFORM!! I have been hotter than a 10's dupa.Next week I have already been invited to Churchill for the NHC contest on Friday and Saturday.Not to brag,but I plan to remove the all lymphnodes from my competition."

BEYER: "Great TeePee! Uh, would you giving me some help on picking the derby winner?"

TEE PEE: Well shore.Call me Tuesday.

That means phone me up Tuseday;not....oh never mind."

Sporty Fans----this MERHIGH's for you!!