View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Arlington Park

A message from Clyde:

======================================

Oh no.

The teams aligned with Aprilweather and PackyMan as well as they themselves,are pleased as punch to bring YOU,the boxing fan,what you want.The Super Fight.Oh it may almost be 6 years late when YOU,the boxing fan, really wanted it....you get it anyway.Both being at the peak of their retirement years,the 38 and 36 year old are ready to show their considerable diminishing skills and all so YOU,the boxing fan, finally gets this fight.

If YOU,the boxing fan,really buy all this ....one guy gets maybe 120 million or so and the other around 90 million.

Can you believe the extreme...NO!----the unHEARD of generosity brought by these two camps just so YOU,the boxing fan,can have your pig in a poke.It's enough to make one cry.The humanity;the grace;the philanthropy....these people are more wonderful than Ned and Hydra.

For me,I'll be touring local 24 hour motorcycle show rooms on May 2.

Or maybe trying to finish the dwarf book:Crime and Punishment.

Then again,I may be Walking With the Elephants.

All of which I find supremely more exciting than the aforementioned farce.No one should be upset over my fine work because you could never get this kind of in depth opinion over at NoAdvantage.Unless you really believe in Arnold Thaskalos Rothstein.Everyone is selling magic beans over there.

doo dah!!