View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
The bottom line is I said the Jim Dandy was a terrible race for the colt's second start and that it potentially could derail a promising career. Then I suggested that the horse should have been in a lesser race. That's exactly what the Smarty Jones was. None of your blustering is going to cover up the fact that (a) he tanked in the Jim Dandy and (b) he indeed found winning form in a lesser race.

To hear you tell it ("he almost beat two classic winners!") he should have been in the Travers.

Oh, I'm so sorry you don't like sarcasm. I suppose the Arc joke was a little heavy handed. I guess if I said the Jockey Club Gold Cup was a logical spot after winning a Parx Grade 3 you would have been all right with it.

As far as the wishing the horse ill-health, that's pretty pathetic on your part, but not surprising. You keep reading into my posts what you want to read. I look forward to some more unsolicited post-race discussions with you.
Sorry if I don't think it's worth seriously engaging with someone who thinks Bad Read Sanchez and B Squared would've been superstars if not for their owner, or that the El Cajon is a race worth pointing to with a top-class 3-year-old, or that Mike Smith doesn't know what he's doing because he narrowly beat a "four-horse Delaware stakes winner" who then came back to destroy the field in the Alabama. I look forward to more smugness and total unwillingness to consider other viewpoints, even when you're shown to be a total nitwit pretending to know more than some of the most successful people in racing. Really makes for great discourse.

Last edited by ateamstupid : 09-04-2017 at 10:03 PM.