View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Again...what was I wrong about?

The Jim Dandy remains a stupid spot to run the horse. He was unsuccessful and it did nothing for him. He would have been in the Travers otherwise (then I would have eaten crow). Yeah, he won a second tier race at Parx today, but no one was disputing that the horse was talented.

And Reddam has a lot of options for the horse now that he has Irap waiting for the Penn Derby. Who knows? Maybe the Arc is in the offing for Pavel.

At any rate, you clearly are still smarting from the Abel Tasman discussion, which is the only reason you chimed in on my Pavel/Jim Dandy post in the first place. Glad your grudge got you to post again after a couple weeks absence.

Hopefully Pavel is able to run a few more times lest you disappear completely.
Yeah I'm still smarting. That's how much you mean to me. The bottom line is, you said running in the Jim Dandy would ruin the horse, and he came right back and won a $350,000 race in a canter. Now you're putting out more smugness about running him in the Arc, because you're pissed off that the horse isn't crippled from running in the Jim Dandy. Guess they didn't hear that the El Cajon is the natural springboard to a Hall of Fame plaque.