View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Saratoga

(edit - 6 minutes till r1... going with I Am Snippety. She's at 8/1 right now (had been 15/1 on the m/l). Okay good luck kids).

Trying to narrow this down...

Bell... Like Miss Tenpins, Bound for Earth and Dublin Lass. Will keep an eye on the odds but it's down to those three (Flight Academy underneath)

Chairman's H... tri... Sertorious / Hippopus / Lucky Liason, The Offer

Sires Produce Stakes... Time for War, Believe Yourself and Peggy Jean.

For the Derby... Puccini, period. Forget Criterion and the rest. I can't be objective. Stupid but true.

TJ Smith... I'm thinking I'll just box Snitzerland (who I think will win), Buffering (who very well could) and Steps in Time (cause I can NOT leave her out no matter what).

Will use Gordon Lord Byron in the 2nd spot (where he belongs ) (along with Lankan Rupee) and then a few underneath (still playing around with it).

For the Doncaster Mile God help me if I play Hawkspur he won't hit the board and if I don't he'll win.

Going elsewhere... looking at Royal Descent.

Weary, Speediness, and Messene would be heavily backed, I'd imagine, but I might go the more sentimental route and use Streama or My Kingdom of Fife. Still looking.

Knox... Lady Cumquat, Estonian Princess, Arabian Gold and Role Model. Need to take a break and try to figure out how to play these four.

Good luck if you're playing tonight and come home safe, everyone.

http://www.risa.com.au/FreeFields/Fo...Randwick#Race7

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 04-11-2014 at 09:07 PM.