View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
No, I don't believe that's me.

I wish I had time to look up all the good they do, all the positive stuff.

Are you aware that at the 2004 BC they donated 100 percent of their winnings? Everything? This was on top of the huge donation for families of Sept. 11th victims ($5 million).

You've acused me of horrible things - wishing harm to their horses and supporting them for supposedly running their horses into the ground - and I've tried to remain fair.

You're acting like a kid on a playground who isn't getting his way, No Chance.

You believe some damned piece... go ahead.

If they're so satanic why on earth are you playing the 7 Stars? I'd think you'd be boycotting it.

THEY ARE GOOD FOR THE SPORT. You can't convince me otherwise and neither can some piece of propaganda.
At least i believe something which i know is the truth and not being naive. This is what annoys me, so far what you have written shows you have very little idea about Godolphin and what they do and what a poor business they run, but you continue to argue the toss.

That was very nice of them, i agree, but with the money they have they would do much better to give it to charities than buying everyone else's horses.

They might be good for the sport in America (they haven't taken over there yet), but over here they are not good for racing. Far from it.

As i have said. Tell me why they cannot compete with Coolmore, even though thay are more wealthy? I will give you the answer. Coolmore are not as greedy, they know how to run a business, and what's more..... they have a plan.

Tell me why Godolphin make all these big entries costsing them hundreds (sometimes thousands) when they have no intention of running the horse? Especially when they said they were going to stop wasting money on mass entries this year (yeah, right).

They do run the horses into the ground, which explains for many of the injuries their horses suffer, but they know they can just buy another to replace them. That is the attitude they have. They have already admitted that buying the competition seemed to be a good ploy. Now if that is good for racing, i don't know what is bad for racing! Hasn't worked for them though, has it!

How is it good for racing when they have a runner and they are telling trainers not to run their horses because they are owned by the Sheikh or Princess Haya?

As i have said, i'd really like to introduce you to the people i know. Maybe they could make you see sense.

The seven stars? why shouldn't i play it. Just because i don't like the way they run a business why should i boycott it? That would be like a company saying, even though you produce the best products by far, we aren't going to buy any of them....... i mean a company would be stupid to do that.......... oh wait, that's what Godolphin did!

Believe what you want, and i will believe the truth.

Yeah, i'm in the playground, and you're the one stupid enough to push the swing

and now we murderers because we kill time