View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 03:37 AM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
This thread is littered with absurdities and i won't comment on each one but this? This was funny.

You're blaming Crisford now?

C'mon be serious here.

As far as the Observer that's one of the reasons i asked if it was by a staff writer or a freelancer. They're not responsible for the opinions of a freelancer. You said yourself former employees were interviewed... what does that tell you?

What it tells me is exactly what STS said.

edit - Finished reading through this..... agree with Sniper, Sightseek and AJ.
Crisford has always been one of the many problems behind the downfall of Godolphin. This guy hasn't got a clue, all he was before he landed this job was a journalist, but now he is trying to train the horses and telling the Sheikh which horses he should be buying. He is just a PR, not a racing manager.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a staff writer, i do not read the Observer on a daily basis, but i think he is a sports writer for the paper.

Former employees were interviewed because current employees are not aloud to talk to the press about these sorts of stories! Everyone they interviewed are good people Neil Graham in particular, he used to be a very good trainer. Godolphin asked him to train their 2yo's for them. He didn't like the way they were being trained, so he suggested something else...... and they didn't like it. You're telling me that is how a training operation should be run?

They aren't bitter staff, most interviewed left there when the going was good, either just to move on or become trainers on their own.

and now we murderers because we kill time