View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo
Danzig there is zero chance EP had ANY clue.. If you wish to argue that he should have been more diligent with knowning axactly where his stock was going fine..if you think for a second he thought his stock which he raised raced bred and care for was in squallor you are completely dilussional.. The guy is wealthy clearly the money is completely insiginficant.. he f'd up by not paying closer attention trust me it was completely unintentional!!!
which makes the fact that these horses were starved that much more reprehensible in my opinion. he's the owner, he's responsible- it's that simple. and i'm far from delusional. the horses were in rotten condition when the driver went to get them, according to the story two were already dead. the dates don't add up, no name for some supposed farm, no number. it's a bs story. paragallo crawfishing on the dates....gimme a break.
and for you to joke that maybe it's a great weight loss system, that's just sick.