View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Dee Tee Stables

That doesn’t jibe with what Richard Baiardi told the Paulick Report. Baiardi, who transports and re-sells horses across the United States, said he had talked with Paragallo about taking the horses but that he picked them up at Center Brook Farm much later than December. “I don’t have the exact date,” he told the Paulick Report as he was driving his van through North Dakota on Friday. “But I can tell you one thing: it wasn’t in December. You can call the horse sale and find out what day they arrived, and that’s the day I picked them up.” Baiardi said he has van logs and other documentation to account for the date he picked the horses up at Center Brook.

When asked later about the discrepancy in dates, Paragallo hedged, saying he couldn’t be certain the horses left his farm in December.

“This kind of neglect doesn’t happen overnight, or in three weeks or even two months. The vet reports shouldn’t have been as bad as they were."