View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 02:14 AM
Ellis Park

@ Rollo:
Really ?
All of those horses you don't like on Saturday should of stayed home ?
Because of the morning line ?
That's right...….a horse lined over 5-1 has never,ever won any race in history.
And why run at Belmont when you could run at Santa Anita ?
Really ?

So remind me...….how have Calif. horses done on the Eastern ship the last 5 years or so ?

Dark Vader: Yeah...…..I'm sure Peter Eurton is shaking in his boots at that sterling 0 for 8 record in graded stakes company the rest of the Easy Goer field can boast of(and yes,I'm aware the EG isn't a graded stake...….just pointing out there are no world beaters in the race).
Moonshine Memories: Coolmore must be devastated that their 650k Malibu Moon filly was 2 for 3 in Grade 1's last year...…...and went off favored in the BC Juvy Filly...…….yeah,she's a real slug alright.
And do you really think they care if they won a 75k prep off of a 6 month layoff ?
Perhaps they had the Grade 1 Acorn in mind ?
And remind me...……..how many bad races has Spectator run ?
Yeah.....I think Peter Miller knows a little bit more about how his Breeders Cup winner is doing than you do.
BTW......400k turf sprints don't come around every day.
And remind me...….how's Peter Miller done shipping his top sprinters back East recently ?
Beautiful Shot...….Like I said,Beautiful Shot just ran 2nd beaten 3/4's in the Gr. 3 Laz Barrera to Saturdays morning line favorite...…….at the Woody Stephens 7 furlong distance...…..so 3/4's of a length to the race chalk means the horse has no chance ?
I think the barns success with Texas Red shows it knows where to run its stock at a number...…..and Exaggerator on the East Coast ship speaks well of the barns ability to travel.
Ransom The Moon ran 7 times in Canada,his shortest race was 1 1/16...….I didn't say he was sprinting in Canada.
Sired by Malibu Moon out of a Red Ransom mare,a one turn mile should be in his realm...…..trainer D'Amato seems to think so.
The Bolt...….Runner up in the 2yo Eclipse voting last year,why not run him in the Met with a weight break.
He's the 4-1 second choice on the line...….and you think the Woody Stephens is where he belongs ?
I'll tell ya Rollo.....every single horse you don't like can get beaten Saturday.....I understand that.
But they have all earned their right to be there.
Good luck wagering Saturday Rollo,hope you knock em dead.

Last edited by taxicab : 06-07-2018 at 03:13 AM.