View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Jerome Park

More jibber..... I mean another message from ~ Clyde

================================================== ===========

Hmmm....from the lack of self aggrandizing posts, it looks as though Nick's Kumqauts and Pelican's Barber took a solid soaking today over on the Goof-A-Round thread.Boy, that was worse than Bad Ballet.

Together,perhaps they could be the handicapper's bane:The Dyslexic Exacta.

Poor PB.As if the Bad Handicaping weren't bad enough,he received a thorough feather plucking in the SportyRoom:Bad Luck Season.He should expunge his last post as the thing kind of makes the unanimous decision look like a brutal TKO.

Isn't it time for Satan's Twit to type up a novelette?I so love reading the first 2 or 3 words.

You know what it is time for? SightyPooKins to supply me with the cards for Saturday's Hockey Puck Gold Glub.

My poim du jour:

you never know
just how you look
until you get
yo' picture took

This looks back to my fine "food for thought"....thought.

From The Satanic Verses:

"A poet's work is to name the unnameable,to point at frauds,to take sides,start arguments,shape the world and stop it from going to sleep."

My range of motion is in perfect condition.I can spot the frozen,the stupid and the dead from 1,000 miles. ....and can turtle launch a shell fired missile, right rickey tickey.Lastly(stop it!!) ----kin ya hep me here? Godzirra owns;what?

THE SHERR OIR COMPANY!!

ooooooooKAY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyTu1v-PtRU