Thread: NBA Off season
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 02:26 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I think pretty highly of Carter-Williams. I think he's more of a guy that can handle the ball than he is a natural point guard. Having guys like Melo and James there would get him much better looks and cut out a lot of the bad shots. He's already a pretty decent defender. I feel like he'd be a huge upgrade from Cole and Chalmers. I doubt even you would disagree with me that Anthony would be an upgrade over Wade at this point. So the question is would you rather have Anderson and Bosh or Noel and Embiid? I'd take the latter. I think lowest projections would say Noel and Embiid could get you 20-15 and the potenti is there for more. Bosh and Anderson already have hit their ceilings. At worst, Noel and Embiid could anchor the defensive middle. At best, you may be looking at 25-30 and 20 boards. Carter-Williams can guard the point guards and shooting guards and so he and James could be interchangeable. With that 10th pick, go out and try to draft a shooter. A guy like McDermott may be available and he and Young alone make for a better bench than Miami has.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine