View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell View Post
I think Alvarado had surgery after his last fight. Supposedly he is getting a hometown (Denver) fight probably against a tomato can.

Marquez looked shot against Mayweather a few years back, got claimed by a juice guy, looked like Mark McGuire against Pac man and suddenly is Earnie Shavers as opposed to the counter puncher he had been his whole career.
Man you hit the nail on the head with this post. When I saw Marquez before that Pac Man fight. My first thought was he might kill him.. Bradley would be KO'd in the first. Score written all over this fight.

Trivia, who was the only guy that Earnie Shavers decked, who actually got up and knocked him out ? No fair google.

If you want to see a fight led that led to a huge score, watch Duran take apart a very tough Carlos Palomino before he fought Leonard the first time. Then go go watch Russian Rocky v. Bradley....Then imagine Bradley fighting Marquez and getting pummeled in the first.

I know it's not saying much, but I know much more about betting Boxing, than hosses, or at I'm better at it.