View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:52 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
why don't you ask him ? or any of the other jockeys to whom I give strategic advice. Not all jocks can read the form, and their agents aren't much better. I have already told Calvin to have Rev. up and into the race. He will be in front of more than are in front of him into the first turn. He will hit the front at the 3/16 pole. That's the plan.
What other jocks have you given strategic advice to? I find it hard to believe from your posts that you know how to read a form.

So now you have predicted that Revolutionary will win the triple crown and that he is going to change his style in the Derby and be in the first half of the field by the first turn which is entirely different then the deep closer that he has been in the past. All this without even consideration to the draw.

If that isn't far fetched enough, you want people to believe that it is because you instructed Borel to do that? It doesn't matter what the owner, trainer and Borel think, Borel is going to use your plan? Could you be a bigger tool?

It is hard to believe that the weight that you have put on this poor horse can be overcome by even the greatest of throughbreds.