View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
You think you know everything and you suck up to certain people. Say what you want, but its fact.
You know what else.... Your post is typical woman behavior. Play the victim. Suffer through your posts? Where did I say that? You actually insult me the most on here, more then Hoss. Its fine..... Ignore list, hmm like I said was not you. If It was you why would I not just say it was you, what does it matter? Man of my word? Ok you got me there. But like I told your BFF Hoss earlier. I would be happy to hand him his $200. That would have to go a little bit towards me clearing some things up. Funny no response on that 1.
I'll make you a deal, deadbeat. Instead of giving me $200 in person, just make a $100 donation to The American Cancer Society. You can easily do it online and just provide a little bit of proof here that you did it.

See, you like talking a big game, but let's see you put your money where your mouth is. You've admitted your word is shi.t. So I don't need to even go down that road anymore, but I see you've decided to start your nonsense again and no one is interested in it.

You're a joke.