View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

I don't get it either...I have to show my driver's license to get checked off the roles before going into the booth. I consider it an honor to do so, and appreciate the retired folks that volunteer their time to man the polls.

What the hell is the difference? If they questioned my eligibility, I'd comply with the same honor of privilege, thankful that there are enough people that still enough of a sh1t to insure the election is legitimate.

She is just bent because she knows how many illegitimate inhabitants of this country will purposefully and willingly attempt to sway the election via fraud, toward her particular candidate. And now she's crying because the fraud has been uncovered and disallowed. Boo hoo.
OMG! Brown people! Run in fear! Make up imaginary lies about voter fraud by illegals!
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts