Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
Me too. Thanks. Deb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Cadet View Post
Got them today too....Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabvmd View Post
Got mine yesterday as well, really nice. Thanks to Steve and the agent that picked him out in the sale and for the all the work Mott's team have done to get us this win. Hope to see alot of my "partners" at Saratoga. Cathy
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithting View Post
Got mine today ! Looks great ..Thanks Steve.. We will up at the SPA for opening day and weekend.. Can we just stop by Gary and Bill Mott's barn to see the DT stars and TC?
Glad everyone is happy with the photos... Have several more if anyone was missed or those that aren't in Toy Cannon but would like a copy. Drop me an Email.

Cathy.. There was no agent. I picked out Toy Cannon and brought Gary to see him. He liked him a lot as well and we bought him in back minutes after he fell just short of reserve.

Keith.. As of last week, Cannon was still at Belmont. I'll check with Mott or Krissy (Mott's SAR assistant for those that visit) to see if he's come back since I've been away or when he'll return.

Gary's barn will have My Pal of Pals, Corybant and Spondulix (arriving from VA this week) to start the meet. Ausable may stay at Belmont a few weeks after Sunday's race. Will know more in next couple of days..