Thread: Nfl Free Agency
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
You mentioned about Josh Morgan being a risky signing because he was coming off a broken ankle, my point was that they have a lot bigger fish to fry, than worrying about if Josh Morgan is going to be a bust.

Time will only tell on how good RG3 is going to be, but they are at least giving him some weapons to throw too. That is, if he has time to throw. You're a Skins fan, do they need to address the offensive line or are they good enough to protect the kid? It seems like they have spent a lot of money on the reciever position and if the kid doesn't have time to throw, it will all be for naught. It will all end up being a bit short sighted. You tell me.
I would love them to make a play for Erik Winston, could they use tackle depth yes. I know Winston is visiting MIA and a couple more teams, he may be gone before they get a chance. But they are addressing needs, I think the potential is there to be much improved. Keeping Adam Carriker was a good move too, that D-Line is stable and very much on the improve as well.