View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind
I merely suggested that because you didn't understand the word " vulgar " in Beyer's usage of it, as did another poster may I add, that you were being unfair in making accusations of racism. It seems I am not the only one who feels that way. You are not the only one to disagree with some of Beyer's comments and the other posts were not criticized for their opinions. In your case it seemed you misinterpreted his verbeage and that was specifically what I was pointing out.

And, furthermore, you did trash ME in a following post. That's a fact. This was your response to my suggestion that you should look up the definition of the word " vulgar ".

I'm sure they are looking forward to your e-mails. I have already shared your thoughts with Beyer if that makes you feel better. I wouldn't want you to think your voice went unheard.

I to hope you enjoy your evening...and all your days and evenings as well.

I feel much better now. I did send Beyer an email at the Wash Post. I'll be certain to share with you that he has responded, when he does.

Still waiting for whch definition of vulgar you thought was appropriate to be used there. Take your time....