View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Steve Byk

I want to make sure that everyone who expressed well wishes is acknowledged, so please again accept our sincerest thanks for everyone's warmth and generosity... If some missed my earlier response, let me re-post it here as well:

Thanks so much everyone.. Am utterly thrilled with what Tina and I did yesterday, and greatly moved by the reception the news has received. Yesterday would have been my late mother's 80th birthday, so having 9/17 as an anniversary will be a lasting tribute to her memory for us. My mom adored Tina, and as Joey said beautifully, I found an ideal counterbalance in my life in her. Getting married for the first time at the age of 51 was something I didn't expect.. another blessing in my life during a period of great fortuitousness. I moved to the Saratoga area in 1999, and it's safe to say that the racetrack changed my life completely. In addition to the remaking of my career endeavors which started there, Tina and I met at the track through a teller wicket. I'll be unable to cash a bigger ticket than this one.

Thanks to our family here for all the kind wishes..
Steve and Tina