View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Yeah i always love middle echelon horses taking on horses who have on or placed in Grade Ones this year, especially when they figure to have to duel outside a horse coming off a grade one win at the Spa who has drawn the rail.
He could only be used off the the fact that he had won and placed in his two poly starts.
Are you honestly telling me that Ball Four cold beat Premium Tap on any dirt surface in America?
Could he beat Premium Tap on the dirt? Absolutely, Premium Tap isn't the type that is guaranteed to fire every time out. That being said on a dirt surface Premium Tap would beat him 8 out of 10 times. However on the equibase figures Ball Four looked really competitive in the field and we had absolutely no clue how Premium Tap woud take to the surface so Ball Four was an absolute steal at double digit odds. I'm sorry you didn't bet him but the idea of you telling me that I'm an idiot for winning money off of him is absolutely ridiculous. If you bet the chalk in his first start on polytrack coming off the race of his life with Kent D aboard then you deserved to lose.