View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Churchill Downs

Nah, NC isn't a bad state, but I like traveling and experiencing new things. I'm a very restless person. My little sister is just like me, and she just took off for the Navy. She is in boot camp right now. We both want to see the world.

I won't miss not having a racetrack in NC, or the fact that I live an hour away from the closest stable. However, I know that I will get lonely sometimes and will miss my family. Luckily, I can always come back.

I've only lived in NC for about three years, and most of my family and friends live over an hour away from me. Besides my mom, I don't get to see them very much because of my hectic schedule. I don't miss where I used to live in VA one bit.

I'm going to follow my dreams, and they aren't going to happen here in NC. Like I said, I'm not running away from NC, but am following my heart. Right now, I feel like I am boxed in because I'm tied down at this community college and I have to graduate in May so that I can go to a four year school. I want to go find my dream job in the racing business, and I'll do what it takes to achieve my goals.