View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Cahokia Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MinsToPost
Well I disagree, because if this was run on a track with dirt I would not feel the same way. But hey each to his / her own. I was just curious as to if anyone else felt the same way is all. I like to have a fighting chance on my wagers, and albeit I have bet other surfaces similar at best to Santa Anita thru the course of time it was not on days like Breeders Cup Weekend.

No big deal either way as all I am asking / posting is if anyone else feels the same way. Far from a waste of a post but rather folks who help fuel the sport expressing opinions
If you love horse racing...and it sounds like you do...regardless of where they are running and what they are running on...How can you say " I will sit back and watch a little". This is the biggest day of the year and you are going to watch a little???? Who cares about wagering....I could care less...I enjoy racing...if I win, I win...if I lose I lose.Did you boycott Monmouth due to the slop??? Did that "ruin" the day of racing??? What happens if they change all the surfaces to synthetic (which they wont)...are you going to boycott all racing? And I believe they went to synthetic for safety purposes didnt they.
Nearly all major sports play on different types of surfaces don't they???