View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

I understand that we have gotten pretty bored with watching Zenyatta run the same race over and over again but let's get a grip here. She's still VERY good. Icon Project ran a nice race today but she's not in Zenyatta's class. She's won one dirt race. Don't tell me about the NY Hcp. That was a field of grass horses running in the mud. She was coming off of a loss to Swift Temper. While Swift Temper is a decent horse, she's not in Zenyatta's class either.

I can't believe that in the last five minutes, I've read people making arguments that Past the Point could be a legit opponent for Rachel and that Icon Project can beat Zenyatta.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine