View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Well,I guess I would qualify as a big mouth,but, in this case,I am referring to Crist.As far as I am concerned,anybody who says that BRAVO isn't a legit Derby contender is running their mouth.He has never run a bad race.Never had the pace to close into(like he will get in the derby.)He has had just 2 races to get used to dirt or synthetic in his face,and was interested in both.
After winning the Cal Derby Solis said he is still just a baby,and is gunna get better.The guy is totally misleading people by saying that he isn't a legit derby contender.He has an idiot riding him.So,he probably has a low chance of taking it all,but, if he makes the race,then that horse is going to contend to win that derby.He is a racehorse.

Yankee Bravo has also never run a fast race and he couldn't catch my pal charlie, who broke his maiden in a $50k claiming race. At this point his best chance in the Derby is clunking up to hit the board like Jazil or Steppenwolfer.

I don't see how you can say Crist is misleading people. Its his opinion and if anything you should be happy that he doesn't like YB b/c you should get the juiciest of odds on YB on Derby day.