View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Woodbine

I may be a seasonal person. I also play golf, softball etc. I love all types of sports. I would say sports in general define a big part of me. Come the fall, when the NFL kicks in, I will be bouncing back and forth w/ Derbytrail and CBSSPORTSLINE CREEKDOGG FANTASY FOOTBALL!!! I finnally broke through after years of disapointment and won my first title last year. I was actually runner up in the other CREEKDOGG league, we have 2. Damn near won them both in the same season, instant hall of fame they said. Oh well. Back to racing, I love it. I always have. I am on a new level with it now thanks to DT, I pay more attention and have learned tons from many many people on here. Most will not hesitate to answer any questions and I have a lot of fun reading and posting on here. Kinda feel like a know a few people on here, even though in reality I guess I don't. I can tell you this, I pulled Saturdays PPs yesterday and began handicapping 2 days in advance! I NEVER would have done that before. If there was a REAL good reason why I had to give it up, I would. It would have to be a damn good one though. I have to be at the track when betting though. My friends make fun of me because I get so juiced during a race I am shaking for at least 5 minutes afterwards. GD it's great excitment!!! I'll give you the emotiocon gammit of my racing emotions....

Before the race
During the race
After the race (WIN)
After the race (loss)