View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 07:35 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
Even if it was true that I was charging for the trip notes. IT'S NOT AND NEVER WAS. The Chaplaincy was informed I was doing it in September. Not likely they'd lie about it. How would it have been FLEECING? My trip notes are pretty good and IMO well worth the price given the amount of work I put into them.

They helped me to a 5th place finish in the BCBC and a return of $165,000. That was preceded by finishes in 13th, 9th and 7th place.

BTW I thought your daily handicapping during Saratoga was quite good. That said I'd still be happy to go head to head vs you for any amount you feel is appropriate.

Or better yet. Loser has to agree to walk away from ALL social media for life. You man enough to risk your $$$ or DT life? Doubt it. Too much fun trying to make each and every person you deal with feel horrible. @thetriptracker
This was like a hybrid of your copy and paste. Again, no one cares Vic. Your trip notes were garbage. Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from viewing them and no one with a brain didn’t see you got caught and tried to save face.

Let’s talk about the Bejarano situation. You again tried to save face, but as usual, because of your massive ego, you were unable to own that you were wrong and pandered to morons. Everyone here remembers your “generational” comment and how you could never actually admit you were wrong. It’s a personality flaw. I know them well. You idolize Tom Durkin right? Did he ever chastise a rider on mic? Why do you think that was? You think you’re bigger than the game. You’re an arrogant POS and ultimately you’re fake.

Every once in awhile (like now when you thought mentioning my Twitter handle would be some gotcha moment) we get the real you. Not the pandering you, but the real Vic. That person seems okay. Not sure why you spend so much time and energy trying to be something you aren’t but I have a few ideas.

I’m also not sure why you haven’t blocked me by now. You did on Twitter after the lashing Joe Santos gave you. Again I have a few ideas. You have a legion of morons who think you’re pretty special. Guys married to women who look like Scott Baio, guys who work at Mountaineer and think they’re Joe Hirsch reincarnated…you get the point. But I see you for what you are. Always have. And that really bothers you. Deep down inside you want me to like you sooooooo bad. For me, that’s better than winning any head to head will ever be.

Straight and strong!