View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Really I'm shocked especially since I'm a toxicologist. In all seriousness bama my point is they make the decision to do something first weather it's coke pills etc. I know abdication is awful and I do feel for people. The problem is people are too quick to not put blame on the addict. The **** we are seeing is always blaming the drugs. Doing the drugs to start with needs to be addressed
Of course they should never try it to begin with. I am not sure what drives these people to do so.
But, i put up the initial post due to what espn put...that it should be easy for gordon to give up his stuff.
For some, it is the hardest thing in the world. Thats why people who have it all lose it all. They just are so eaten up with their addiction, they dont care about anything else. Family, kids, career, their own health, money ,fame. None of that is enough when someone is an addict.
So, yeah, for those people it would have been best not to start....does the addict have a brain that makes him try it? An ego thing, i can handle it? Or they just dont care?