View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Washington Park

As I've stated now 3 times I place my bets EVERY morning at 8AM so I have NO idea what the odds on my horse will be at post time.....

You and others say me betting early is not good, I do it for the following reasons:

1-Some of my picks are longer prices, if I wait till post and see those odds I've been known to change my mind thus causing me to either not bet

2- I am out of my house quite a bit and don't want to miss the races I've chosen to bet for the day

3- been doing this for 23 years and my habits are hard to change

Final point, you say you doubt I can get out of this hole in a week...tell you what it WILL happen... And not by betting 3/5 shots...

If you took offense to my comments I'm sorry, as I've stated from the first day I ever posted in here. I'm doing this me, not to impress anyone...

I've been very polite to everyone in here since my arrival, I wish people well in their threads....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
The arm chair quarterbacks post their REAL MONEY picks in the selections thread and have been doing so for years. They are experienced enough to see that you have absolutely no chance whatsoever of digging out of this 14 K hole in a week especially betting Win bets on odds on favorites. We tried to tactfully point that out but now you have copped an attitude.