View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 05:32 AM
Jerome Park

Some "trash talk" from ~ Clyde

================================================== ======

I think I'm having too much fun with this.

It has brought me such joy to see the sour grapes responses from the PayBob(Bayern)fans.I believe the biggest cry baby is NoAdvantage, of the horsey board bearing his name.

So fitting.

He's very upset that no one understands there was no real interference by PayBob on Shared Belief and ( by way of the Domino Theory) Moreno; this , according to the Sky Cam.Shared Belief was only turned sideways and Moreno was only held back...and PayBob? Why, he pranced nicely and unencumbered to the lead near the rail.

NA must have flogged the dolphin in overtime to see what no one else can see.

Blindness can be the only reason

Then, there is the faction who seem to think having more stickers on your baggage is of such prime importance.I must say, I was very impressed PayBob traveled to the Travers---- only to get a perfect trip .....and finish dead last.

Fine work.

Kind of provided balance to that 7 furlonger he won.

His behind got waxed harder than a Alabama used car,readied for sale.

PayBob also hit Maryland for the Preakness....and frumped to his knees right out of the gate.Rita what'shername then whacked him,but PayBob was done.But you know? He really showed his make up by finishing....2nd dead last.That really showed guts;much like when Shared Belief got fucl<ed with by baffert forces in two races.

No.....wait a minute.Gosh, I think Shared Belief showed a lot more guts than PayBob.SB was fourth in the Classic.....don't ya know.He won that other race.

We can see PayBob lacks intestinal fortitude and probably should cut back on the glamor travel.

I don't recall California Aluminum ever embarrassing himself.Nor Shared Belief. Should a horse who embarrasses himself twice be 3 year old or horse of the year??It's like saying Oscar De La Hoya was the best of all time and not Ray Robinson.

And I'm not even a California Aluminum fan.

But for the entire year, he easily stood out.

I don't think we want horses who quit when it gets tough to win these fine awards.

Let the California Aluminum Celebration continue.The world is good again.Oh come on racing fans! Courage has triumphed over a potential glory thief!! Let's hear it for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQA-iZNJMxA

O=:>