Originally Posted by Arletta View Post
From Clyde

================================================== =========

Sporty Afternoon Good Fans.

Aw fer fucl< sakes.

Wait a minute.

Good Afternoon Sporty Fans.

Important notice for all Made Members:

Scarlet and Gray shall be the colors of the day for Monday.Your clothing may have no other color and you must show the colors in your avy or in your typed words.

Now....I have a question to answer.

Made Member Ralph Geeker asks ( paraphrasing),' Are lap dances tax deductible and does it matter whether you are the lapper or lapee?'

First off....this should have been posted in the Padlock.But I will answer it here.Be careful because ,depending,this could be treated as an asset rather than an expense.Lettuce(mmm!) assume it's an expense.I should note, it could become an asset as time goes on.The longer the dance, the harder it is to expense off.

Seems like it should be the other way around,no?

Anyhoo----Normally,the lapee(the one receiving the dance) is the payer and claimer of the expense.The lapper(dancer) would be the one to claim income.

This is beginning to sound weird.

Oh well....back to it.

The lapper may be paid in cash at the completion or by payment over time.This is called "accruing an asset." The lapee incurs a liability.That happens when lap dances go bad.Under the table stuff has also been broached.Believe it or not, a lot of things go under the table.It's not unusual as people do it all the time;under the table that is.When you partake with a lap dancer under the table,you are evading a legal tax.This is not a poll tax.It DOES have a leg to stand on.You risk being caught by Audrey.

Whoa!

I mean an audit.

Let's just forget about Audrey.

Politicians were also mentioned.They have diplomatic immunity here.Anything going on their lap may or may not be taxable and therefor they may or may not be claimed as an expense.They do have the option of showing it as a business expense.Most of the time it is claimed under the "jobs creation" heading.

This is getting weird again.

ANYWAYS!!....I hoe this removes any cover that was obstructing your view regarding this tricky tax question.I should add I get the feeling that MS. Longerie was the lapper and under the tabler.You should direct future tax queries to her as she really knows the ins and outs;she's really,really good.

Alternatively, you could also go to any H&R C.ock office.

I hope I have shed some light upon your problem.

I'm sure she did.

Here is a compilation of some tax problems I have gotten myself into:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkfWeaX0es

================================================== =============
Thank you kind sir but I aquired all my tax skills from your book " Tax Cheating For Dummies".