Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Charles Hatton Reading Room (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Welcome to DerbyTrail.com's Forum (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4)

foggyfan 06-11-2006 10:29 PM

LOL!!!!! Well, I'm not sure if I'm hot or not. I am just a "lil ol' blonde!

flowing tail 06-11-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foggyfan
LOL!!!!! Well, I'm not sure if I'm hot or not. I am just a "lil ol' blonde!

Blonde works for me. Sounds like you are a real California girl. Is it true what they say...........

my miss storm cat 06-12-2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bold Brooklynite
This is my first post on this site ... though many of you may know me from my brilliant, insightful and witty observations on other thoroughbred racing sites.

I had 1776 posts on the old ThoroughbredTimes forum ... and about 5000 on the now-maudlin Horseracingtalk forum ... which has been taken over by hysterical, bitter hags and mincing girly-boys.

My good pal ... and insightful commentator ... Dixie Porter ... recommended this site to me ... and if Dixie says it's good ... I'll take it to the bank ... at least until proven otherwise.

I just returned from three weeks overseas ... and my e-mailbox is brimming. Once I get caught up ... I'll be back.

You'll be ever-so-glad to have me here.

Shouldn't you get to all that email then? it's not nice to keep people waiting! Whose your favorite horse? Do you love Rocky and Roundy too? I do!

Independent George 06-12-2006 08:15 PM

Aw,heck..............I didn't know this is where you introduced yourself.I went to the esoteric site and paid homage to a guy name Bold Brooklynite.(I think its a guy). He seems to know an awful lot,as do most of you people.There was mention of a guy named Dickey, who may be even better.
Anyway,I'm here to learn.Oh,I love racing---don't get to see much of it, but I'm interested in gambling for a living.Have done pretty well at Poker,and now looking for a fresh challenge.

my miss storm cat 06-12-2006 09:13 PM

I went there first too because there was a Foggy thread!!!!! isn't that funny??? Is Dickey Dixie? He has an assistant! i want an assistant!!!!! maybe you or Rock hard Ten Man can volunteer or maybe Ass to Dixie can be my assistant in time!!!!!

ddthetide 06-13-2006 11:20 AM

first post

hey everyone, i'm new to the site and hope i can learn a few things.
i probably won't post much but hope i can add a few things when i do.

ROLL TIDE!

dalakhani 06-15-2006 06:29 PM

Steve

This is a fantastic board and you should be commended for the work you put into keeping it right. Thank you

dbernst554 10-02-2007 04:18 PM

Remington Park

Steve,
I enjoyed meeting you at the Suites at RP on Sat night. I had no idea who you were when you stopped by the Suite to watch a simulcast your friend had advised we had on the tv, and a half hour later I was amazed at my good fortune to meet you. Your RP tips paid handsomely, and I enjoyed your articulate conversation and wisdom. Thanks for turning me onto your site. Best wishes!

Kasept 10-02-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbernst554
Steve,

I enjoyed meeting you at the Suites at RP on Sat night. I had no idea who you were when you stopped by the Suite to watch a simulcast your friend had advised we had on the tv, and a half hour later I was amazed at my good fortune to meet you. Your RP tips paid handsomely, and I enjoyed your articulate conversation and wisdom. Thanks for turning me onto your site. Best wishes!

DB,

My pleasure.. Had a very nice time meeting you and your crew -- Heard from Jay as a call-in on the Show tonight in fact! -- and was utterly charmed by Remington and its' atmosphere. And thanks for the kind words... Very pleased you came here and signed on. Regards and welcome..

SB

Riot 10-03-2007 02:10 AM

But did you buy a cowboy hat?

HaloWishingwell 10-10-2007 09:58 AM

Hello All, new to this board

clyde 08-10-2010 09:38 AM

I'm getting dizzy.