Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   "At the Races with Steve Byk" (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dog Training and ATR (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56662)

jnunan4759 03-09-2015 10:41 PM

Dog Training and ATR

When I'm not working in the morning I have ATR on and my dog hears the intro music and hunkers down to bed. When the Johnny Appleseed comes on I hear my dog hit the ground and she comes up to sit right next to me. When she hears "Hey-Yah" at the end she knows I grab the leash and take her out.

My dog is trained by Steve Byk ATR.

That's a good thing. She sleeps during the show. Sorry she's not that interested, but she knows I am. Remember she's a dog and doesn't have an ADW account.

I had this neat idea a ways back to take the PP's and put a treat on each horse. I thought the dog may pick one or the other and maybe give me some selections. She just gobbled them all up with no rhyme or reason.

blackthroatedwind 03-09-2015 10:59 PM

I wonder what the second worst thread, not just on this board but on all internet message boards, will be in this millennium.

If I was DT General Manager, I would actively be seeking to make a trade for PG1985.

pointman 03-09-2015 11:05 PM

You may have to have them throw in Riot to get that deal done.

blackthroatedwind 03-09-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointman (Post 1018784)

Let me sleep on it.....but desperate times call for desperate measures.

asudevil 03-10-2015 12:59 AM

That soul is hard to find....

my miss storm cat 03-10-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind (Post 1018783)
I wonder what the second worst thread, not just on this board but on all internet message boards, will be in this millennium.

If I was DT General Manager, I would actively be seeking to make a trade for PG1985.

I'm choking to death here.. :D

jnunan4759 03-10-2015 06:09 PM

It's true. What is wrong with that ? Is this what "Trolls" are ? My dog was right here at 12 noon. I'm going to try the picking thing with peanuts. I've just got to make some adjustments. I have faith she can pick better than Paul LoDuca. Especially on the Pick 4. Notice they never show results unless they win ? One day I saw them hit a Pick 4 for $48 but they had a 50 cent ticket and the payout was for $2.00. I'm scratching my head. The ticket was like $48 and they cashed $12.

I guess we also lost those 2 quarter horse guys at night. One was Les and they we're good. Unfortunately in PA we're blocked out from QH, dogs, Arabians and Jai Alai betting, but not TB. Bad law. We can bet on TB from other states but not QH from those same states. Same racing commissions.

blackthroatedwind 03-10-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointman (Post 1018784)

OK, you win....I'll take Riot too.

Alabama Stakes 03-11-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnunan4759 (Post 1018817)
It's true. What is wrong with that ? Is this what "Trolls" are ? My dog was right here at 12 noon. I'm going to try the picking thing with peanuts. I've just got to make some adjustments. I have faith she can pick better than Paul LoDuca. Especially on the Pick 4. Notice they never show results unless they win ? One day I saw them hit a Pick 4 for $48 but they had a 50 cent ticket and the payout was for $2.00. I'm scratching my head. The ticket was like $48 and they cashed $12.

I guess we also lost those 2 quarter horse guys at night. One was Les and they we're good. Unfortunately in PA we're blocked out from QH, dogs, Arabians and Jai Alai betting, but not TB. Bad law. We can bet on TB from other states but not QH from those same states. Same racing commissions.

i thought that guy's name was "Four time major league all star Paul Loduca"