Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Paddock (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   final pick 3 of meet (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71084)

v j stauffer 05-08-2022 04:14 PM

final pick 3 of meet

FINAL RACE OF THE MEET SPECIAL "SPOT" PLAY

10) #6 INDIAN GULCH

Let's go!

Dahoss 05-08-2022 04:19 PM

Your performance here the last few days has been a pleasure to watch. I’d like to think I’m at least responsible for a good portion of it.

*takes bow*

Dahoss 05-08-2022 04:45 PM

I guess when you post a pick 3 and your pick in the first is up the track the logical thing to do is edit the post to show a double.

Reminds me of the time you got caught saying you cashed on 4 of 5 on a pick 5 when you were on TVG but your picks only had 3 of 5.

You give new meaning to the phrase “having no shame.”

blackthroatedwind 05-08-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1164409)
I guess when you post a pick 3 and your pick in the first is up the track the logical thing to do is edit the post to show a double.

Reminds me of the time you got caught saying you cashed on 4 of 5 on a pick 5 when you were on TVG but your picks only had 3 of 5.

You give new meaning to the phrase “having no shame.”

I heard he was THIS close to getting Sonny Leon's book...and then the guy had to go out and win the Derby.

v j stauffer 05-08-2022 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 1164406)
FINAL RACE OF THE MEET SPECIAL "SPOT" PLAY

10) #6 INDIAN GULCH

Let's go!

Not to worry. I'm all over the Double on Dec. 9th.

Love it.

Those last three picks, if that's what you want to call them, was a microcosm of my entire meet.

BY FAR my worst in the six years I've been at Oaklawn.

Never felt like I was tied on.

When I'd hit a couple and start to press it just wouldn't stick.

Oaklawn is undoubtedly advanced studies. It can make you look stupid and humble you.

Well one out of two.

See all of you on the tournament circuit.

I'm gonna get HOT! HOPE

Dahoss 05-08-2022 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v j stauffer (Post 1164417)
Not to worry. I'm all over the Double on Dec. 9th.

Love it.

Those last three picks, if that's what you want to call them, was a microcosm of my entire meet.

BY FAR my worst in the six years I've been at Oaklawn.

Never felt like I was tied on.

When I'd hit a couple and start to press it just wouldn't stick.

Oaklawn is undoubtedly advanced studies. It can make you look stupid and humble you.

Well one out of two.

See all of you on the tournament circuit.

I'm gonna get HOT! HOPE

Weird thing is there is a selections room where you could have posted any opinions you had.

You chose to start a thread here...because you are so thirsty for attention.

Kind of sad actually but explains a lot.

Alabama Stakes 05-08-2022 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1164418)
Weird thing is there is a selections room where you could have posted any opinions you had.

You chose to start a thread here...because you are so thirsty for attention.

Kind of sad actually but explains a lot.

We know how that worked out for you...what were you zero for about 2 years ? You were also Whining the whole time about being snakebit or the usual hay and oats crap, Vic is a way better Capper than you now. Your opinion has stunk for years, Kind of like your breath .

Dahoss 05-08-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1164425)
We know how that worked out for you...what were you zero for about 2 years ? You were also Whining the whole time about being snakebit or the usual hay and oats crap, Vic is a way better Capper than you now. Your opinion has stunk for years, Kind of like your breath .

You're literally a 350 pound loser who sits in his cat piss smelling sh.itty house smoking weed all day posting dumb stuff on the internet.

Nothing you could ever say or think about me could ever matter to me because you are a loser. I know it, you know it and so does everyone that has ever met you.

All you have ever been good at is kissing ass. Well that and having people throw change at you while you inhaled exhaust fumes.

Stay in your lane Baby Huey.

Alabama Stakes 05-08-2022 09:13 PM

Since you are still the biggest shitbag around, it’s amazing there’s anyplace you haven’t been banned. The self proclaimed cuck exterminator that everyone hates, spewing vial crap. Unbelievable BYK let’s you stay. If there’s an insulting post, chances are you made it. BYK would have a nice TV gig if not for you and your nonsense. It must make you happy. Crawl back under your rock after you kick a puppy or two.

blackthroatedwind 05-08-2022 09:15 PM

Dahoss, which network specifically did you prevent from hiring Byk, you bad man?

Dahoss 05-08-2022 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1164431)
Since you are still the biggest shitbag around, it’s amazing there’s anyplace you haven’t been banned. The self proclaimed cuck exterminator that everyone hates, spewing vial crap. Unbelievable BYK let’s you stay. If there’s an insulting post, chances are you made it. BYK would have a nice TV gig if not for you and your nonsense. It must make you happy. Crawl back under your rock after you kick a puppy or two.

Just want to quote this so you can’t edit it hours later like you do.

Dahoss 05-08-2022 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind (Post 1164432)
Dahoss, which network specifically did you prevent from hiring Byk, you bad man?

Better question is what network didn’t want to hire him because of me?

blackthroatedwind 05-08-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1164435)

He was THIS close to a deal for his own show on PTL.

Dahoss 05-08-2022 09:22 PM

I can just see it now.

“Thanks for coming in Steve. We were very close to hiring you but then we read posts by someone named Dahoss on a message board. Sorry”

Alabama Stakes 05-08-2022 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1164435)

Let’s quote this idiot post. That’s what he asked dummy.

Dahoss 05-08-2022 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind (Post 1164436)
He was THIS close to a deal for his own show on PTL.

I still blame you for all of this.

If you just got the freeloader the Phish tickets none of this would have happened.

blackthroatedwind 05-08-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss (Post 1164441)
I still blame you for all of this.

If you just got the freeloader the Phish tickets none of this would have happened.

The ripple effects of making the wrong decision at pivotal life moments.

Dahoss 05-08-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1164438)
Let’s quote this idiot post. That’s what he asked dummy.

Shocking you didn’t get it.

Vic owes you one. It was going to be hard to be a bigger jerkoff than he was this weekend but you did it.

Congrats!

hoovesupsideyourhead 05-11-2022 02:50 PM

pure comedy gold right here..

jms62 05-11-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead (Post 1164615)
pure comedy gold right here..

You are missed