Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Breeders' Cup Archive (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Breeders' Cup Weekend Beyers (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52309)

Kasept 11-03-2013 05:30 PM

Breeders' Cup Weekend Beyers

SA Breeders' Cup Classic (G1): Mucho Macho Man 112 (Macho Uno) K. Ritvo/G. Stevens
SA Breeders' Cup Turf (G1): Magician-IRE 107 (Galileo-IRE) A. O'Brien/R. Moore
SA Breeders' Cup Distaff (G1): Beholder 105 (Henny Hughes) R. Mandella/G. Stevens
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (G1): Chriselliam-IRE 88 (Iffraaj-GB) C. Hills/R. Hughes
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1): Ria Antonia 81 (Rockport Harbor) J. Englehart/J. Castellano
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (G1): Outstrip-GB 93 (Exceed And Excel-AUS) C. Appleby/M. Smith
SA Breeders' Cup Juvenile (G1): New Year's Day 88 (Street Cry-IRE) B. Baffert/M. Garcia
SA Breeders' Cup Mile (G1): Wise Dan 104 (Wiseman's Ferry) C. LoPresti/J. Lezcano
SA Breeders' Cup F&M Turf (G1): Dank-GB 104 (Dansili-GB) S. Stoute/R. Moore
SA Breeders' Cup Sprint (G1): Secret Circle 98 (Eddington) B. Baffert/M. Garcia
SA Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (G1): Mizdirection 94 (Mizzen Mast) M. Puype/M. Smith
SA Breeders' Cup F&M Sprint (G1): Groupie Doll 107 (Bowman's Band) W. Bradley/R. Maragh
SA Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (G1): Goldencents 105 (Into Mischief) D. O'Neill/R. Bejarano
SA Breeders' Cup Marathon (G2): London Bridge 87 (Arch) J. Hughes/M. Smith

SA Twilight Derby (G2): Rookie Sensation 88 (Unbridled's Song) J. Shirreffs/V. Espinoza
SA Senator Ken Maddy S (G3): Pontchatrain 94 (War Front) T. Proctor/G. Stevens
SA Juvenile Turf Sprint S: Richies Party Girl 92 (Any Given Saturday) W. Ward/V. Espinoza
SA Damascus S: Zeewat 96 (Harlan's Holiday) J. Hollendorfer/R. Bejarano
SA Golden State Juvenile Fillies S: Swiss Lake Yodeler 76 (Swiss Yodeler) J. Hollendorfer/J. Leparoux
SA Golden State Juvenile S: Better Bet 77 (Southern Image) M. Harrington/M. Pedroza

VOL JACK 11-03-2013 05:41 PM

98 for the winner of the BC Sprint!??!

hondo 11-03-2013 06:26 PM

SA Breeders' Cup F&M Sprint (G1): Groupie Doll 107 (Bowman's Band) W. Bradley/R. Maragh

So much for all the detractors that she was done...2nd best Beyers for the BC....Say what you what you want but this is one game horse who obviously had one more good one in her

randallscott35 11-03-2013 06:51 PM

The marathon is a NX4 lifetime at Ellis...Put the Cup back to 1 day please and stop the madness.

_ed_ 11-03-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondo (Post 952622)

So much for all the detractors that she was done...2nd best Beyers for the BC....Say what you what you want but this is one game horse who obviously had one more good one in her

That was awesome. I was so happy to see her do that.

randallscott35 11-03-2013 07:37 PM

It's amazing what real life drug testing does to these figs....Suddenly they are all much less impressive. I'm positive there hasn't been a lower speed figure given to a sprint winner in history.

blackthroatedwind 11-03-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondo (Post 952622)

That figure doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

blackthroatedwind 11-03-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VOL JACK (Post 952619)
98 for the winner of the BC Sprint!??!

I can't really comment on that on in absolute terms, but I would guess it should be similar, or a little higher than the F&M Sprint. The Damascus was .01 seconds slower and got a 96. I think the track likely slowed down AFTER the F&M Sprint. They seem to think before. I have trouble understanding Judy the Beauty getting that number, as well as three hitting the wire together and running that fig.

helicopter11 11-03-2013 08:49 PM

4 jockeys winning 9 of the races

VOL JACK 11-03-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind (Post 952631)
I can't really comment on that on in absolute terms, but I would guess it should be similar, or a little higher than the F&M Sprint. The Damascus was .01 seconds slower and got a 96. I think the track likely slowed down AFTER the F&M Sprint. They seem to think before. I have trouble understanding Judy the Beauty getting that number, as well as three hitting the wire together and running that fig.

I agree.

Aly-Sheba 11-04-2013 06:32 PM

Steve,
Did they say what caused Dank's bleeding? It looked like it was in the mouth, maybe she bit her tongue?
Also I would like to thank the Santa Anita stewards for the consistency throughout the meet!! They were consistently horrible, they make no changes earlier in the meet and then decide to make a change in one of the biggest races of the year!

Kasept 11-04-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aly-Sheba (Post 952869)
Steve,

Did they say what caused Dank's bleeding? It looked like it was in the mouth, maybe she bit her tongue?

Also I would like to thank the Santa Anita stewards for the consistency throughout the meet!! They were consistently horrible, they make no changes earlier in the meet and then decide to make a change in one of the biggest races of the year!

I'd guess tongue as well. Trinniberg bit his too.