Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   This almost makes the past 8 years worth it.. (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61668)

Pants II 01-21-2017 08:42 AM

This almost makes the past 8 years worth it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

joeydb 01-21-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1084485)

Don't you feel sorry for those who will never grow up?

Pants II 01-21-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeydb (Post 1084488)
Don't you feel sorry for those who will never grow up?

No. The whole sympathy card has been used on us for far too long. These people have an agenda that includes our complete and total elimination.

No other group of people in this country suffer abuse like whites who aren't part of religions that weren't part of our founding.

It's really that simple. And no I will not be a simple, typical white American and fall for the "it's all muzzies fault!"

It's not. The people to blame are the radicals who used terrorism on our people in the 60's and 70's. Some of them were lightly punished and a lot of our "educational" institutions gave them teaching positions out of prison.

This is the result.

They have to be brought to light or this **** will never end.

Alabama Stakes 01-21-2017 09:27 AM

i heard a couple if Cowboys fans sound the same last Sunday

richard burch 01-22-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1084485)

all i could do was laugh....Ha Ha Ha...little bitch

Rudeboyelvis 01-22-2017 08:53 AM

Rudeboyelvis 01-22-2017 08:57 AM

GBBob 01-22-2017 09:44 AM

Yes he did...amazing day...

Pants II 01-22-2017 10:06 AM

One day closer to Sharia law or 1700's colonial reboot.

Hooray for progress.

Pants II 01-22-2017 05:28 PM

The Make America Zimbabwe rally from yesterday...

A sea of dumb white women completely clueless. Going to a rally with heavy influence from Muslim radicals and the #1 Enemy of the State.

If Trump doesn't go to war with that useless piece of **** then his time in power will be a complete waste. He needs to throw the guy and his son out of helicopters in front of the Freedom Tower.

GBBob 01-22-2017 05:56 PM

The white dumb ass deplorables have the floor...game on you Trump racist f..cks

Pants II 01-22-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob (Post 1084610)
The white dumb ass deplorables have the floor...game on you Trump racist f..cks

Go bow to your Trotsky shrine.

GBBob 01-22-2017 06:26 PM

If we are all still here in 4 years it will have been s good presidency. Angry southern white boys never work out in the long run

Pants II 01-22-2017 06:30 PM

It's always the Irish that are the weakest of our own.

Throwing around words created by a French aristocrat and expanded by a murderous Russian communist who helped bring along the deaths of millions of Christians. Far more than the Holocaust that fat virtue signalling scumbag above me clutches his pearls to.

All for his worthless greed.

Like Russian communists have any sympathy for the Irish.

Remain clueless and weak, Chicago boy.

GBBob 01-22-2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1084620)
It's always the Irish that are the weakest of our own.

Throwing around words created by a French aristocrat and expanded by a murderous Russian communist who helped bring along the deaths of millions of Christians. Far more than the Holocaust that fat virtue signalling scumbag above me clutches his pearls to.

All for his worthless greed.

Like Russian communists have any sympathy for the Irish.

Remain clueless and weak, Chicago boy.

Well I'm Polish Kentucky boy...so next..

I've never understood the anger...Why do white males deserve the flip of the coin? The more diverse we are the better

Pants II 01-22-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob (Post 1084627)
Well I'm Polish Kentucky boy...so next..

I've never understood the anger...Why do white males deserve the flip of the coin? The more diverse we are the better

Flip of the coin?

Whites aren't given a flip of the coin in corporate America under affirmative action. To act like they do is fundamentally dishonest and a microcosm of why your side, the communists, are so hated.

And please stop your side with the Russian horses.hit. You're the Russians.

Pants II 01-22-2017 06:44 PM

Show me one country on Earth that has survived more than 300 years with no clear majority by ethnicity.

I'll be waiting, Bob.

The problem with your ilk is you use labels promoted by communists like Saul Alinsky.

Their entire plan is to keep the plebs divided with identity politics to the point no sides are talking or making any sense.

What does that lead to?

War.

Who does that benefit? Mostly people with communist bloodlines.

Pants II 01-22-2017 06:51 PM

Besides in a choice of who is less awful

Madonna, Ashley Judd, Michael Moore, the Sharia Law loving Muslim who organized the event, Elizabeth Warren (the ultimate racist/con-artist)

or

Trump

Well I'll choose Trump every time. He's the most liberal Republican that's ever held the office. Your side has gone completely insane if you don't realize this. It can't be refuted.

If this really was about the South like you want the narrative to be then why is it the states around you went red?

I guess those whites are now big bad 'racists' too, eh comrade?

GBBob 01-22-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants II (Post 1084629)
Flip of the coin?

Whites aren't given a flip of the coin in corporate America under affirmative action. To act like they do is fundamentally dishonest and a microcosm of why your side, the communists, are so hated.

And please stop your side with the Russian horses.hit. You're the Russians.

If you are white in this country you are blessed...And for anyone Trump to bring up Russia is laughable...He and Boris are too tight

Pants II 01-22-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBBob (Post 1084636)
If you are white in this country you are blessed...And for anyone Trump to bring up Russia is laughable...He and Boris are too tight

Yeah and if you're everyone else it's a f.ucking nightmare.

So programmed.

Have to remind myself political discourse with a boomer is literally like getting droned by Obama.