Derby Trail Forums

Derby Trail Forums (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/index.php)
-   Joe Silverio Simulcast Center (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL playoffs (http://www.derbytrail.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63724)

Alabama Stakes 01-13-2018 10:34 AM

NFL playoffs

Everyone is down on the Iggles due to Nick Foles, but I think that the other 21 starters matter too. Philly was the best team all year. I think they will run Ajayi and Blount down the falcons gizzard and play great Dee and get the win at home. Philly +3 and moneyline with a little under 41 sprinkled in.
The titan team can’t cover the tight end, which bodes ill. It’s gonna get cold here tonight. Tough to lay that much wood tho.
Jax whipped the Steelers at Heinz earlier in the year. No reason to think it won’t happen again, as the Steelers are fake. Jax first half moneyline. Jax plus 8 for the game.
Vikings are a juggernaut. Their Defense should win the game, but brees is dangerous, especially if they get the lead. I’ll go with the better QB plus the 5.

steve 01-13-2018 11:17 AM

but they don't cheat

Hickory Hill Hoff 01-13-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve (Post 1104730)
but they don't cheat

:tro:

Gamlin1 01-13-2018 03:07 PM

Nickle on Eagles!!

Alabama Stakes 01-13-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve (Post 1104730)
but they don't cheat

Would have loved to see Jack Lambert come on the screen one time and Say
Jack Lambert ...Kent State.
When I was a kid, we rooted for the Steelers too, cause my dad and Tip were friends with Art Rooney.

You guys are in big trouble tomorrow.

Alabama Stakes 01-13-2018 06:30 PM

I find it hard to believe that the eagles will let them in the end zone here. Go defense.

Alabama Stakes 01-13-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamlin1 (Post 1104786)
Nickle on Eagles!!

Good. You’re on a roll.

herkhorse 01-14-2018 07:41 AM

I stopped watching after the refs changed the offside call to encroachment. :zz:
Well, that and the fact that I couldn't take any more of Tony Romo.

Alabama Stakes 01-14-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herkhorse (Post 1104847)
I stopped watching after the refs changed the offside call to encroachment. :zz:
Well, that and the fact that I couldn't take any more of Tony Romo.

I'd like to punch Romo in the face. He hates the pats and Tom Brady (GOAT)
What a disgrace. You are right about the officiating.The refs were atrocious too. We got all the calls, and they got rooked.

knickslions2 01-14-2018 08:18 AM

NFL has to do something about the refs. It's at an all time worse and makes it unwatchable

atolunch 01-14-2018 10:51 AM

Tom Brady (GCOAT)

Fixed that for you, Greatest Cheater of all Time:D

gamblin4ever 01-14-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atolunch (Post 1104856)
Tom Brady (GCOAT)

Fixed that for you, Greatest Cheater of all Time:D

You sir are wrong.. Belicheat is GCOAT. :D

gamblin4ever 01-14-2018 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1104724)
Everyone is down on the Iggles due to Nick Foles, but I think that the other 21 starters matter too. Philly was the best team all year. I think they will run Ajayi and Blount down the falcons gizzard and play great Dee and get the win at home. Philly +3 and moneyline with a little under 41 sprinkled in.
The titan team can’t cover the tight end, which bodes ill. It’s gonna get cold here tonight. Tough to lay that much wood tho.
Jax whipped the Steelers at Heinz earlier in the year. No reason to think it won’t happen again, as the Steelers are fake. Jax first half moneyline. Jax plus 8 for the game.
Vikings are a juggernaut. Their Defense should win the game, but brees is dangerous, especially if they get the lead. I’ll go with the better QB plus the 5.

Great calls :tro:

knickslions2 01-14-2018 07:09 PM

Vikings holy crap

Alabama Stakes 01-14-2018 07:51 PM

That was intense.

Alabama Stakes 01-16-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblin4ever (Post 1104870)
Great calls :tro:

Thanks.

Championship Sunday

In the NFC we have Nick Foles trying to get the iggles past the purple people eating Defense. To me the Vikings had 17-0 lead at home and should have lost if Saints coach Payton didn’t have his head up his ass and give them that present. They won’t be so fortunate in the city of brotherly love/hate. Gotta think the Phillies Dee saves the day and maybe next time the eagles have first and goal they give it to Blount 3 or 4 times if necessary and get in the end zone.
Philly +3’ -120 and philly +150 money line with over 38 sprinkled in.

AFC pits the GOAT vs the up and comers from Jax. Despite the scoreboard, the jags really did whip the Steelers. To me it was never in doubt. They’re just much better than Pittsburgh. They answered every time and knew the6 were better.
As a Pats fan whose first game was at Harvard stadium even before Schaefer Stadium was built, I have seen 99 percent of pats games ever played. I want to believe that the defense has come together perfectly at the end of the season as planned, and the offense has everyone healthy and ready to go. I want to believe that coach has a plan to take away fournette and make a Bortles beat our great secondary up the field. He’s not good enough to do that, and Brady will light those guys up the way Ben did in the second half. Pats win and head to Minny to play the Iggles.......but I just don’t think that the pats are good enough to do it. I would not be surprised to see Jax win by 2 tds.
Jax +10
and also parlay Jax +380 money line and over 46’.
Sprinkle in some Jax first half moneyline +200.

pb72vett 01-17-2018 12:47 PM

Pb72vett winner

Iam not a big Pats fan but the best game will be Minnesota Pats Superbowl so i got to have what your on thinking Jags.

pb72vett 01-17-2018 12:49 PM

Pb72vett winner

Minnesota year to win it al.:$::$:

MinnSkinny 01-18-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pb72vett (Post 1104954)
Minnesota year to win it al.:$::$:

I do look hope you're correct. Eagles will not lay down. Hope the Vikes can play them.

Hickory Hill Hoff 01-18-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes (Post 1104947)
Thanks.

Championship Sunday

In the NFC we have Nick Foles trying to get the iggles past the purple people eating Defense. To me the Vikings had 17-0 lead at home and should have lost if Saints coach Payton didn’t have his head up his ass and give them that present. They won’t be so fortunate in the city of brotherly love/hate. Gotta think the Phillies Dee saves the day and maybe next time the eagles have first and goal they give it to Blount 3 or 4 times if necessary and get in the end zone.
Philly +3’ -120 and philly +150 money line with over 38 sprinkled in.

AFC pits the GOAT vs the up and comers from Jax. Despite the scoreboard, the jags really did whip the Steelers. To me it was never in doubt. They’re just much better than Pittsburgh. They answered every time and knew the6 were better.
As a Pats fan whose first game was at Harvard stadium even before Schaefer Stadium was built, I have seen 99 percent of pats games ever played. I want to believe that the defense has come together perfectly at the end of the season as planned, and the offense has everyone healthy and ready to go. I want to believe that coach has a plan to take away fournette and make a Bortles beat our great secondary up the field. He’s not good enough to do that, and Brady will light those guys up the way Ben did in the second half. Pats win and head to Minny to play the Iggles.......but I just don’t think that the pats are good enough to do it. I would not be surprised to see Jax win by 2 tds.
Jax +10
and also parlay Jax +380 money line and over 46’.
Sprinkle in some Jax first half moneyline +200.

BOLD statement ....... that would be a bigger upset than last week!
Young talented Jags team, DON'T beat the big bad Pats ;)
Vikes are riding that crest of destiny, if Wentz was there ..... the NFC championship game would be the SB,
BUT without him it's a PATS / VIKES SB ...... just my 2 cents!:D