PDA

View Full Version : Roadtotheroses Competition and "DTers" League

Withers
02-16-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey Everyone,

As per Hollard Hackers' suggestion in the "DTers Road to the Roses Contest" thread, we now have a "DTers" league on the RTTR site. The activation code information pasted below is required for each of us to sign up with the league individually.

This message confirms that you have successfully created a new league in theKentucky Derby 133 Fantasy Challenge.

Your league information is:

League Name: DTers
League Identifier: 3749089599
Activation Code: 2080673275

To invite friends to your new league, you can invite them from the game's leaguejoin page, or simply share with them the above information.

bugsoup
02-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Everyone,

As per Hollard Hackers' suggestion in the "DTers Road to the Roses Contest" thread, we now have a "DTers" league on the RTTR site. The activation code information pasted below is required for each of us to sign up with the league individually.

This message confirms that you have successfully created a new league in theKentucky Derby 133 Fantasy Challenge.

Your league information is:

League Name: DTers
League Identifier: 3749089599
Activation Code: 2080673275

To invite friends to your new league, you can invite them from the game's leaguejoin page, or simply share with them the above information.
well good to see was looking to join a league.

Buffymommy
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Well, dang it. I only have four runners this week. That sucks.

cal828
03-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Me too. We probably have the same ones. I have Adore the Gold, Nobiz, Drums of Thunder and Stormello. Wish Stormello had stayed home. Doesn't seem good to have so many in the same prep. Was hoping that Stormello would stay home and give me some points in the preps at Santa Anita. You would never know that I finished 2nd in the Derby Trail version of this thing last year. Zero points so far this year; however, I realize we're just getting started.

Buffymommy
03-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Me too. We probably have the same ones. I have Adore the Gold, Nobiz, Drums of Thunder and Stormello. Wish Stormello had stayed home. Doesn't seem good to have so many in the same prep. Was hoping that Stormello would stay home and give me some points in the preps at Santa Anita. You would never know that I finished 2nd in the Derby Trail version of this thing last year. Zero points so far this year; however, I realize we're just getting started.

I have Stormello; Great Hunter; Forefathers, and Drums of Thunder. I think I skipped Nobiz because I thought he was only going to race once more before the Derby. I don't know why I thought that. I must have been sleepy that day.

Good Luck Cal. I know I was probably towards the bottom of the list last year and I am guessing I will be at the bottom again this year.

hockey2315
03-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I've got Adore the Gold, Drums of Thunder, Forefathers, Nobiz, and Storm in May this week . . .

Buffymommy
03-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I've got Adore the Gold, Drums of Thunder, Forefathers, Nobiz, and Storm in May this week . . .

Good Luck! Atleast you have five runners. I only have horses in three of the four scoring races this week.

Where is Storm in May running?

Sightseek
03-01-2007, 02:46 PM
:confused: I'm looking over my list of horses and am wondering what I was on that day...

hockey2315
03-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Where is Storm in May running?

The Hutcheson

ddthetide
03-01-2007, 03:51 PM
i have Nobiz, Drums of Thunder, Great Hunter. Resue Party running for NO points.

Nascar1966
03-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Is anyone else having problems with getting the PP'S for scoring races? Care if I join the fun also?

PS Had the top three for the FOY along with Pletcher and had Great Hunter and his trainer. Really couldn't much better for the weekend.

Buffymommy
03-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Is anyone else having problems with getting the PP'S for scoring races? Care if I join the fun also?

PS Had the top three for the FOY along with Pletcher and had Great Hunter and his trainer. Really couldn't much better for the weekend.

Jump in dude. Sign up! Only means I will be one more place LOWER on the list. :)

I really do suck at this.

ddthetide
03-05-2007, 03:15 PM
maybe i can get the the lead from cajun this weekend, with a 1-2 finish Liquidity, CQ in the louisiana derby. :D

Sightseek
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Jump in dude. Sign up! Only means I will be one more place LOWER on the list. :)

I really do suck at this.

LOL, I'm doing pretty dreadful in this contest as well. I signed up with a second stable for the money pool and am at least doing better with that one, but certainly not good!

Go Cajun, she is kicking butt!

Buffymommy
03-05-2007, 03:20 PM
GO CAJUN! But I do KNOW that you DO NOT have the winner of the LA Derby in your barn. I do! :)

Seriously, great job girl!

Cajungator26
03-05-2007, 03:36 PM
maybe i can get the the lead from cajun this weekend, with a 1-2 finish Liquidity, CQ in the louisiana derby. :D

Haha... I'm using the same horses, so I agree! LOL :D

Cajungator26
03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
GO CAJUN! But I do KNOW that you DO NOT have the winner of the LA Derby in your barn. I do! :)

Seriously, great job girl!

You're right... I don't have Ketchikan in my stable. Damn! :p

I'm really hoping that Liquidity kicks it up a notch... he's been my derby horse thus yet, but I need to see a little more from him.

ddthetide
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Haha... I'm using the same horses, so I agree! LOL :D

guess i can't get even this weekend. Nobiz hurt me this past weekend but Drums of Thunder REALLY let me down me.

Cajungator26
03-05-2007, 03:45 PM
guess i can't get even this weekend. Nobiz hurt me this past weekend but Drums of Thunder REALLY let me down me.

Scat Daddy saved my a$$ (no pun intended.) LMAO :)

SniperSB23
03-05-2007, 03:50 PM
You're right... I don't have Ketchikan in my stable. Damn! :p

I have him in two stables!

Antitrust32
03-09-2007, 04:31 PM
i'm not planning to add more til the second supp, but who knows, i stupidly left out great hunter and put in stormello so i have 6 running tomorrow instead of just 5---DOH!!!:mad:

My Stable

As a player in Road To The Roses, you must select a future wager horse by Sunday, noon eastern time for a chance to win!
Click Here To Select Your Kentucky Derby Future Wager Horse

Guess the weekly winning $1 trifecta payout for the Gotham Stakes at Aqueduct. You can change your guess up till noon Eastern time on Saturday.

# Scoring through the John Battaglia Memorial (03/03) = Active horse
Stay up-to-date on your horses
with Derby and Oaks Podcasts! Detailed View

My Horses
Date
Race
Points Comments
Any Given Saturday Continues Tampa route to KY Derby after win in Sam F Davis
# Bwana Bull
Shows up as the one to beat in El Camino Real Derby (GIII).
# Circular Quay
Draws the rail for the Louisiana Derby.
# Imawildandcrazyguy
Back in action in Louisiana Derby (GII).
# Liquidity
Second-choice in the Louisiana Derby (GII).
Notional He has finally posted a work since the Risen Star (GIII).
Officer Rocket (Gb) Nice second in Southwest. On to the Rebel (GIII).
Soaring By
Stormello Huge effort to finish second in the Fountain of Youth (GII).
# Summer Doldrums
Sparkling winner of the Whirlaway goes next in Gotham (GIII).

My Jockeys
Date
Race
Points Comments
Corey Nakatani Rides for O'Neil and Sadler. Has his pick from Exhale, Great Hunter, Liquidity, Noble Court, and Notional.
John Velazquez First call rider for Todd Pletcher.

My Trainers
Date
Race
Points Comments
Doug O'Neill Enviable barn includes Great Hunter, Liquidity, & Notional.
Todd Pletcher 32 noms tops trainers list, includes Any Given Saturday, Circular Quay, Grapelli, and the filly Rags to Riches.

Date Race Points

Official Game Time
5:20:03 PM Mar 9

My Active Horses
1) Bwana Bull
2) Circular Quay
3) Imawildandcrazyguy
4) Liquidity
5) Summer Doldrums

My Non-Active Horses
1) Any Given Saturday
2) Notional
3) Officer Rocket (Gb)
4) Soaring By
5) Stormello

My Leagues
To create or join a league, visit the League Manager

i was gonna say... mera.. you must be sober to write such a long post! but then i noticed its a copy and paste.. you are too much fun! :)

Antitrust32
03-09-2007, 05:03 PM
if i was sober i woulda turned to my next page and put in great hunter instead of soaring by...that is gonna cost me big time:mad: ---gotta go, buzzed enuf to go bs with my new ll:p

haha you're my kinda girl

:rolleyes:

Cajungator26
03-12-2007, 02:01 PM
You guys are catching up to me. AHHH!!!

Liquidity burned me good this week. Ugh.

PeteMugg
03-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Yep, I'm right on your tail ;)

Cajungator26
03-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Yep, I'm right on your tail ;)

It looks like all of us stink... the leader has 133 points.

zippyneedsawin
03-12-2007, 03:29 PM

well, the rest of us are stinking more than you! :D

ddthetide
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
everyone check in at RTTR. we can add 3 horses to our stables.

disappearingdan_akaplaya
03-13-2007, 01:55 AM
lol you got 2 teams, im ahead of neither i believe

Cajungator26
03-13-2007, 09:21 AM
lol you got 2 teams, im ahead of neither i believe

For some reason, my one team wasn't registering (or so I thought.) The 2nd team is actually better than the first one... I started that one a week or two late and it's not all that far behind the first one. :D

Sightseek
03-13-2007, 09:32 AM
For some reason, my one team wasn't registering (or so I thought.) The 2nd team is actually better than the first one... I started that one a week or two late and it's not all that far behind the first one. :D

Well the good thing is, if you win, you'll definitely like the prizes I'm throwing in for the winner! :)

Cajungator26
03-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Well the good thing is, if you win, you'll definitely like the prizes I'm throwing in for the winner! :)

Don't worry... I'm pretty certain that I won't be the one winning. I've already got one horse that's out because of an injury and unfortunately, he probably won't be the last one. It's fun to dream, though! LOL :)

Dunbar
03-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Don't worry... I'm pretty certain that I won't be the one winning. I've already got one horse that's out because of an injury and unfortunately, he probably won't be the last one. It's fun to dream, though! LOL :)

Good work so far, though, Cajun. Leading the local pack!

--Dunbar

Buffymommy
03-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey, I moved up to the 9800s. YIPEE! (Sarcasm is a wonderful thing)

How did everyone do this weekend?

IrishofNDMan
03-17-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm 2,951. Cobalt Blue helped me.

IrishofNDMan
03-17-2007, 09:30 PM
It's just to bad I got lazy doing my first picks and took UD Ghetto, Hurry Up Austin, and Horse Greeley. I don't know why I did this, I just saw these names and picked them. If I would have took the other big names instead of taking these not soo good horses, I would be doing a lot better.

IrishofNDMan
03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
O, and I fooled around picking jockeys and tried to get cute and picked Bejarano (don't ask me why) over John Velasquez. And I picked Nakatani over Gomez. I could easily have a ton and I mean a ton more points.

Dunbar
03-18-2007, 06:32 AM

I'm WAY ahead of you, Buffy. All the way to the 9600's. I'd feel worse if I weren't tied with kasept!

Zero points so far from Zito and Gomez.

Who is the new DT League leader, "CSDunn Stable"?

--Dunbar

Dunbar
03-18-2007, 06:34 AM
Good work so far, though, Cajun. Leading the local pack!

Sorry, Cajun, it looks like that was the kiss of death!

--Dunbar

cal828
03-19-2007, 09:47 PM

I am down below 12,000, but strangely optimistic. Sort of like when they give you your last cigarette before the firing squad. Not really. Actually I think that I am better off than I was last year at this time when I had already lost 2 or 3 of my runners to injury. I had Yourtentormine, but I don't think he ever made a race after the start of the contest. Not sure what happened to him, but I imagine he was another casualty of the Derby trail. Haven't lost any to injury so far so I guess potentially could still make a few points with the ones I have.

pgardn
03-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Im at 1091 but I think I am pretty much out of the running for a jacket. It appears that I probably cannot make up any ground because it is likely the people ahead of me have the same combos of jocks and trainers and many of the same horses.

And traditionally April is where my horses drop off the face of the earth. I tried to go with some trainer, jock combos that might be a little diff., but in the end I had to do Pletcher/JV (everyone and his mother) and ONeill/Nakatani. So I separate myself from no one here. Maybe my new additions will be fruitful.

IMUSTHAVEAJACKETWITHOUTBUYINGONE. And that requires top 25... rats.

cal828
03-21-2007, 12:14 PM
I am down below 12,000, but strangely optimistic. Sort of like when they give you your last cigarette before the firing squad. Not really. Actually I think that I am better off than I was last year at this time when I had already lost 2 or 3 of my runners to injury. I had Yourtentormine, but I don't think he ever made a race after the start of the contest. Not sure what happened to him, but I imagine he was another casualty of the Derby trail. Haven't lost any to injury so far so I guess potentially could still make a few points with the ones I have.

Spoke too soon. Ravel out, but hopefully will recover and that means more than how myself or anyone else does in a contest. Wonder if this might change the plans for Stormello?

Buffymommy
03-25-2007, 08:12 PM
hey, I moved up to 9006 this week. Whoopie! I am on the move.... :D

cal828
03-25-2007, 08:37 PM
hey, I moved up to 9006 this week. Whoopie! I am on the move.... :D

I moved up a few hundred too with Hard Spun's win, but you and everyone else still kicking my boody. Should do better in the Florida Derby since I have half the field. One I am a little worried about is Notional. Don't have him. Which ones do you have for that race?

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 08:30 AM
I moved up a few hundred too with Hard Spun's win, but you and everyone else still kicking my boody. Should do better in the Florida Derby since I have half the field. One I am a little worried about is Notional. Don't have him. Which ones do you have for that race?

I only have Stormello. Going to have a slow weekend if he doesn't come in for me. I believe he is my only runner this coming weekend so next week I will be back in the 10,000s somewhere.

Cajungator26
03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
I only have Stormello. Going to have a slow weekend if he doesn't come in for me. I believe he is my only runner this coming weekend so next week I will be back in the 10,000s somewhere.

I've got Scat Daddy, Adore the Gold and Drums of Thunder on my top team and Scat Daddy, Notional and Stormello on the other one. Hopefully, someone will come in for the win (preferably Scat Daddy!) LOL

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I've got Scat Daddy, Adore the Gold and Drums of Thunder on my top team and Scat Daddy, Notional and Stormello on the other one. Hopefully, someone will come in for the win (preferably Scat Daddy!) LOL

Is Drums of THunder running this weekend?

Cajungator26
03-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Is Drums of THunder running this weekend?

I wasn't sure. Is Chelokee running this weekend? I guess it would help if I found that out.

Dunbar
03-26-2007, 09:53 AM

Nice lineups. I've just got Adore the Gold going. (I'm at 8797.)

Im at 1091 but I think I am pretty much out of the running for a jacket.

Yes, but you are in the thick of it for the coveted DT League Cup! Good work. I'm getting killed by my 2nd trainer (Zito) and jockey (Gomez). Zero points from each.

--Dunbar

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Yes, but you are in the thick of it for the coveted DT League Cup! Good work. I'm getting killed by my 2nd trainer (Zito) and jockey (Gomez). Zero points from each.

--Dunbar

I have them too. Don't feel bad.

PeteMugg
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I took a chance and left Scat Daddy out of my original picks. And I'm so frickin stubborn I didn't add him in the draft. Probably my demise.

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I took a chance and left Scat Daddy out of my original picks. And I'm so frickin stubborn I didn't add him in the draft. Probably my demise.

I did too. Glad to know I am not the only one. (I even left off CQ) I went with Ravel. Going to be my demise...

Cajungator26
03-26-2007, 02:38 PM
I did too. Glad to know I am not the only one. (I even left off CQ) I went with Ravel. Going to be my demise...

Yep, you guys left out the Kentucky Derby winner. (I hope he wins.)

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Yep, you guys left out the Kentucky Derby winner. (I hope he wins.)

You jumping ship on Liquidity? He had a very nice workout.

Cajungator26
03-26-2007, 02:43 PM
You jumping ship on Liquidity? He had a very nice workout.

Not completely yet... I'm pretty concerned with his ability to run outside of California, though. His run in the Louisiana Derby was disappointing to say the least.

Buffymommy
03-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Not completely yet... I'm pretty concerned with his ability to run outside of California, though. His run in the Louisiana Derby was disappointing to say the least.

I honestly don't have a fave at the moment. I honestly thought by now I would have my derby horse or atleast be closer to having two or three horses. BUT I am totally up in the air about who I like.

Cajungator26
03-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I honestly don't have a fave at the moment. I honestly thought by now I would have my derby horse or atleast be closer to having two or three horses. BUT I am totally up in the air about who I like.

I like a few including Scat Daddy, Hard Spun and Zanjero. A lot is riding on their next prep, obviously. I don't need to see a win from Scat Daddy (although that would be nice), but I want to see him finish strong within a few lengths of the winner if he doesn't win the Florida Derby.

pgardn
03-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Nice lineups. I've just got Adore the Gold going. (I'm at 8797.)

--Dunbar

Yes but I think you would have separated yourself from many others with Zito. He had some runners but they had not showed much promise. You dont get to add a trainer so if Zito's horses had improved and you had some of them you would be in the thick of the whole sheebang instead of mired behind a bunch of people that have the same thing you do but more points because of slightly diff. horses.

PeteMugg
03-26-2007, 03:32 PM
I thought Great Hunter's first of '07 was a nice race. He's my early pick but we'll see what happens in the Bluegrass.

ddthetide
03-26-2007, 03:58 PM
florida derby i have , adore the gold, stormello, notional, that i know of.

right now i like, liquidity, notional, great hunter, nobiz and street sense in particular order.

cal828
03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Still seems a bit early to be settling on a pick for the Derby, but if I had to it would be Street Sense. Seems to be the only one with a trainer that has actually won the derby. I know that some would argue that he might be fragile because of the late start he got in the preps and that he can't win because he was the BC juvy winner, but every year it seems that whichever horse wins, he flies in the face of conventional wisdom. Also, I think he's put up the biggest fig so far which was a 108 at none other than Churchill. He may yet prove to be a fraud, but seems to have a lot going for him. Also like Circular Quay. It's probably true that he will have his problems because of his running style, but he strikes me as one who will not quit at the top of the stretch when the real running starts.

3kings
03-27-2007, 04:35 AM
Didn't realize this thread was in existence----Thought I would toss in my losing stable just for the fun of it. Good luck everyone.

Dunbar
03-31-2007, 07:50 AM
Yes but I think you would have separated yourself from many others with Zito. He had some runners but they had not showed much promise. You dont get to add a trainer so if Zito's horses had improved and you had some of them you would be in the thick of the whole sheebang instead of mired behind a bunch of people that have the same thing you do but more points because of slightly diff. horses.

That was my thinking with Zito, pgardn. You have to take some kind of longshot stand to do well in a tournament like this. With Gomez I wasn't trying to be tricky, I just figured he would be on enough of the top horses to make him a good point-earner. Wrong.

--Dunbar

Cajungator26
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Let's see how long I can stay up front. :D

FATPIANO
04-02-2007, 10:56 AM
just until i join in with my 2nd stable

Buffymommy
04-02-2007, 11:12 AM

Congrats on that surge to the front!

Cajungator26
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM
just until i join in with my 2nd stable

LOL

My 2nd stable is probably better than my first one. We'll see.

cal828
04-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Funny how things are working out. I originally chose Sam P. because I thought he would dominate in the Illinois Derby. Now he goes to Santa Anita which is not bad because that is a Grade I. Chose Stormello thinking he would go at Santa Anita. Instead he goes to Florida. Still don't understand the logic of that. Chose Summer Doldrums thinking he would go to the Wood and now it sounds like he may go to Illinois, but I'm not unhappy with that since I doubt that he would have done well in the Wood and I had no representative in the Illinois Derby. Have no horse for Arkansas unless there is another change in plans by some trainer. Wish Pletcher had sent Any Given Saturday to Arkansas, but I don't think that is happening.

Java Gold
04-02-2007, 12:37 PM

Probably long enough to see the EDGE go by you...lol...

Java OUT

FATPIANO
04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Cajungator26]LOL

My 2nd stable is probably better than my first one. We'll see.[/QUHere goes nothing, going to post it today..........sorry

Cajungator26
04-02-2007, 01:19 PM
This week I've got Liquidity, Nobiz and Circular Quay in my leading stable and Liquidity, Nobiz, Circular Quay and Summer Doldrums in my 2nd stable. Hopefully they all come in! LOL

FATPIANO
04-02-2007, 01:34 PM
This week I've got Liquidity, Nobiz and Circular Quay in my leading stable and Liquidity, Nobiz, Circular Quay and Summer Doldrums in my 2nd stable. Hopefully they all come in! LOL
my main stable has Liguidity,nobiz,circular quay and Summer Doldrums, johnny v,Nakatani,Oneill and Todd, 2nd stable has Liquidity,Sam P, King of the Roxy,Circular Quay and Summer Doldrums and Johnny V and Prado, Oneill and Todd, Try to catch me..........LOL

Cajungator26
04-02-2007, 01:53 PM
my main stable has Liguidity,nobiz,circular quay and Summer Doldrums, johnny v,Nakatani,Oneill and Todd, 2nd stable has Liquidity,Sam P, King of the Roxy,Circular Quay and Summer Doldrums and Johnny V and Prado, Oneill and Todd, Try to catch me..........LOL

We've got the same trainers and jockeys... probably won't have you this weekend, but watch out for the next one! :p

FATPIANO
04-02-2007, 02:23 PM
We've got the same trainers and jockeys... probably won't have you this weekend, but watch out for the next one! :p
Can't wait.........Street Sense/AGS/Officer Rocket.........love a good race.......Almost forgot Hard Spun too..........

Nascar1966
04-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Hopefully I can stay in second place for the group. Finally got my first points from a jockey yesterday from Cornelio Velasquez. Dealt with the cold and rain at Sam Houston last night for the Connally Breeders Cup. I wonder how many of the betting public blew thier life savings on Silver Tree, the show prices were pretty unique with him finishing out of the money.

Dunbar
04-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Dealt with the cold and rain at Sam Houston last night for the Connally Breeders Cup. I wonder how many of the betting public blew thier life savings on Silver Tree, the show prices were pretty unique with him finishing out of the money.

Well, since the WPS pools COMBINED were just $122,075, I don't think we have to worry about too many people losing their life's savings. ;>)

Those show prices weren't in major bridgejumping territory, either.

--Dunbar

XIIPointStables
05-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Anyone else have problems changing active horses for Road to the Roses this morning?

Cajungator26
05-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Anyone else have problems changing active horses for Road to the Roses this morning?

Nope.

Thoroughbred Fan
05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
The Good News: I won our league.

Even nakatani and JV couldn't kill my stable. Next year I am going to get in for the money.

Withers
05-07-2007, 12:40 PM

I did -- not that it mattered. Fortunately -- I had the top three activated.

Withers
05-07-2007, 12:41 PM

Even nakatani and JV could kill my stable. Next year I am going to get in for the money.

Congrats on winning!!!

Thoroughbred Fan
05-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Congrats on winning!!!

Thanks, luck really. The health of any of the horses is far from guaranteed.

Danzig
05-07-2007, 03:16 PM
congrats t'bred!! job well done.

Nascar1966
05-07-2007, 05:14 PM
I had problems also. I was going to put Hard Spun in there.

pgardn
05-07-2007, 05:18 PM

Even nakatani and JV couldn't kill my stable. Next year I am going to get in for the money.

Good job what did you come in overall?
I was tied for 2nd in our little league and came in the 800's overall, so I guess as a group we stink unless you somehow saved face for us.

Thoroughbred Fan
05-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Good job what did you come in overall?
I was tied for 2nd in our little league and came in the 800's overall, so I guess as a group we stink unless you somehow saved face for us.

Kasept
05-08-2007, 04:43 AM
T-Fan,

Congrats.. Great job.. PM me your address and I'll send you out a DT-RTTR prize pack...

Holland Hacker
05-08-2007, 08:23 PM
T Fan

Congrats. As promised I will send you a picture (8 x10) of your choice from my website. Please PM me with your selection and mailing info and I will try and get to it this weekend. Or if you prefer to wait I'll be going to the Belmont and you can have one of the pictures I take that day.

The pictures are available for review at :

http://www.billtheobaldphotography.com

ddthetide
05-09-2007, 05:34 AM
T Fan

Congrats. As promised I will send you a picture (8 x10) of your choice from my website. Please PM me with your selection and mailing info and I will try and get to it this weekend. Or if you prefer to wait I'll be going to the Belmont and you can have one of the pictures I take that day.

The pictures are available for review at :

http://www.billtheobaldphotography.com

great pictures, HHH.