PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup

GPK
06-20-2006, 07:34 AM
now resides in North Carolina?!?!

I watched the last 2 periods last night and that was the only 2 periods I have watched all year.

dr. fager
06-20-2006, 07:45 AM
I was very happy to see Mark Recchi hoist another cup. Long time Pens fan here and he made a very unselfish move waving his no trade clause to help a young team...glad to see he got rewarded.

SentToStud
06-20-2006, 09:29 AM
For me, nothing compares to a Stanley Cup Finals game 7. Intensity, speed of the game, etc,... all at a feverish level. And the Stanley Cup itself? Nothing compares.

oracle80
06-20-2006, 09:46 AM
I just wish the exec's who ran the NHL and NBA would realize that their thirst for money and extended playoffs have cost them more cash than they think they are making. There is a season for everything, and late June ain't the season for hockey or bball. The way it used to be ending in May would be much better off. All I heard anybody saying was that they couldnt believe that Hockey was being played in June. Its a winter sport. Basketball as well.

whorstman
06-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Dude, friggin hockey has to be the longest damn sport in the world. 3 weeks from now they will be in preseason again(slight exageration). Never seen anything like it. Don't worry, in less than 12 weeks we will be saved from summer bordom when football returns!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: