PDA

View Full Version : Florida Derby

Buffymommy
02-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Anyone coming in for the FL Derby? Not sure if we are going to do the horse show that weekend or not yet, but if not, Hubby and I are planning on going. Anyone else?

Antitrust32
02-14-2007, 03:57 PM
yes!

Cajungator26
02-14-2007, 07:52 PM
ill be down their!!!!

Shall we look for Brutus?

http://www.brutusreport.com/images/content/Brutus_thumb.jpg

randallscott35
02-14-2007, 08:05 PM
In spirit only.

Cajungator26
02-14-2007, 10:52 PM
well if brutus is 5'11 195 built like a brick wall and can bench press 295, yea look for butus

HAHA!!! I think it depends on which game "Brutus" decides to bring. If he brings the game he brought on January 8th, I'd say that he's a short, fat and weak motha fugga who can't bench press 10 lbs. :p All kidding aside, I wish I was going to be at the Florida Derby to meet the infamous TB, but I can't make it. :( You guys have a wonderful time. :cool:

Buffymommy
02-15-2007, 08:08 AM
I was talking to some of the moms at the barn last night and it may be really easy to find me. I think I am going to be one of about five or six adults with about 10 young teenage girls running around me!

OH and I will be wearing a Perfect Drift hat and a Buffy the Vampire T-shirt!

I hope to meet some of you!

Cajungator26
02-15-2007, 01:52 PM
infamous means having a reputation of the worst kind... TB thinks you meant famous

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D

I was using that word more in the term of notorious or scandalous than having a reputation of the worst kind. Sorry, TB... your notorious predictions (especially the BCS title game, haha) were what I was getting to. :o

31lengths
02-15-2007, 07:39 PM
Anyone coming in for the FL Derby? Not sure if we are going to do the horse show that weekend or not yet, but if not, Hubby and I are planning on going. Anyone else?

Yep. Im about to reserve a room.

31lengths
02-15-2007, 07:45 PM
HAHA!!! I think it depends on which game "Brutus" decides to bring. If he brings the game he brought on January 8th, I'd say that he's a short, fat and weak motha fugga who can't bench press 10 lbs. :p All kidding aside, I wish I was going to be at the Florida Derby to meet the infamous TB, but I can't make it. :( You guys have a wonderful time. :cool:

Are ya still thinkin' about coming over for the Tampa Bay Derby on St. Patty's day me Lass?

(Please dont be offended...I just had 2 pints O' Guinness and couldnt resist!)

Cajungator26
02-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Are ya still thinkin' about coming over for the Tampa Bay Derby on St. Patty's day me Lass?

(Please dont be offended...I just had 2 pints O' Guinness and couldnt resist!)

I don't think I'll make it... this New Orleans trip is going to put me in the hole. OUCH. :o

31lengths
02-15-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't think I'll make it... this New Orleans trip is going to put me in the hole. OUCH. :o

Well have a good time !