PDA

View Full Version : I will take Wade over any nba player

skippy3481
06-18-2006, 11:38 PM
That was one of the most clutch performances I have ever seen. After shooting 20% from the floor in the first 3 quarters to jack out 17 in the 4th and then hit the final two free throws. Such a young man and what game. Bye mavericks.

pgardn
06-18-2006, 11:53 PM
That was one of the most clutch performances I have ever seen. After shooting 20% from the floor in the first 3 quarters to jack out 17 in the 4th and then hit the final two free throws. Such a young man and what game. Bye mavericks.

Wade is incredible.
I really dont like the Mavs.

But that was one of the worst NBA games I have ever seen. From the foul shooting (ShaQ is a joke). To the last call... Dirk fouled Wade? There is no way I could see that foul from any angle.

Anyways...If Mark C. hates the NBA refs before these games, I cant imagine what he feels now. That really was a sorry game. NBA takes a black-eye for that debacle.

somerfrost
06-19-2006, 10:27 AM

I'd still pick James and Bryant over him but I agree he's a true superstar!

Seattleallstar
06-19-2006, 10:38 AM
hes Unreal, 2nd only to Kobe, hes tied with Tmac (wade)

Thunder Gulch
06-19-2006, 10:59 AM
The thing that seperates Wade from Kobe and Lebron is that Wade takes over and plays best when the game is on the line. Lebron is getting there, but will need to develop that mid-range game like Wade. Kobe is probably a better shooter, but Kobe was badly outplayed by Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton when he had his chance to step up in the finals, and ended up shooting 30% and didn't get to the line enough. As great as those guys may be, there is nobody else in the league that can turn it up like Wade.

whorstman
06-19-2006, 11:10 AM
The thing that seperates Wade from Kobe and Lebron is that Wade takes over and plays best when the game is on the line. Lebron is getting there, but will need to develop that mid-range game like Wade. Kobe is probably a better shooter, but Kobe was badly outplayed by Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton when he had his chance to step up in the finals, and ended up shooting 30% and didn't get to the line enough. As great as those guys may be, there is nobody else in the league that can turn it up like Wade.

And he makes it look so easy, him and Shaq have to be the best 1-2 punch. Could you imagine if Shaq was a few years younger or was paired with Wade during his run with LA instead of Kobe, They would be modern day Celtics.

somerfrost
06-19-2006, 01:02 PM
And he makes it look so easy, him and Shaq have to be the best 1-2 punch. Could you imagine if Shaq was a few years younger or was paired with Wade during his run with LA instead of Kobe, They would be modern day Celtics.
Just personal opinion but I think many people underestimate Kobe, what he did this year with a terrible team was simply amazing...obviously he can score at will, Wade is clutch but he can't take over a game like Kobe. James is the best pure talent we've seen since MJ but he needs to prove he can make those around him better...right now, it's Kobe, Lebron and then Wade imo.

Bold Brooklynite
06-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Just wait 'til Fréderic Weis comes over ...

... then you'll see a real basketball player.

The Knicks never miss with their #1 picks.

somerfrost
06-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Just wait 'til Fréderic Weis comes over ...

... then you'll see a real basketball player.

The Knicks never miss with their #1 picks.

LOL...I'm actually old enough to remember when they weren't a laughing stock of the league!

Bold Brooklynite
06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
LOL...I'm actually old enough to remember when they weren't a laughing stock of the league!
And I'm old enough to remember Connie Simmons.

whorstman
06-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Just personal opinion but I think many people underestimate Kobe, what he did this year with a terrible team was simply amazing...obviously he can score at will, Wade is clutch but he can't take over a game like Kobe. James is the best pure talent we've seen since MJ but he needs to prove he can make those around him better...right now, it's Kobe, Lebron and then Wade imo.

You're right w/o a doubt, but Shaq and kobe couldn't get along. Wade and Shaq have a great report. Kobe is the best individual player in the league, all around would be Lebron, but wade is as tough as they come, smooth as silk.

alysheba4
06-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Just personal opinion but I think many people underestimate Kobe, what he did this year with a terrible team was simply amazing...obviously he can score at will, Wade is clutch but he can't take over a game like Kobe. James is the best pure talent we've seen since MJ but he needs to prove he can make those around him better...right now, it's Kobe, Lebron and then Wade imo........couldnt have said it better myself. yeah all kobe and shaq did together is win 3 titles, non of which would have been done without kobe.