PDA

View Full Version : tradgey

gales0678
06-18-2006, 06:49 PM
GPK is happier than a pig in s**t, he just saw his boy throw up on national tv

I personally thought the Mickeslon days on insanity were passed him

Bones has got to get the driver out of his hand ..... peroid.....he has to be held accountable to for this as well.

He couldn't hit a fairway if it was an ocean coming dow the stretch!!!

I was there yesterday - I saw Phat Phil hit a 4 wood off of 17 and leave himself around 180 in -- 17 and 18 play about the same distance why he didn't hit the 4 wood off the tee on both those holes is just total amazment

He should have won if he had played smart!!!

Monty - just plain awful on 18 - can't gun the par putt past the hole like that - the putt gets very very quick past the hole ....

timmgirvan
06-18-2006, 06:57 PM
that was a brutal finish!! I even feel sorry for Phil. Courses shouldnt be THAT freakin tough to par!

gales0678
06-18-2006, 07:13 PM
augusta just can't compare to these courses

GPK
06-18-2006, 07:28 PM
GPK is happier than a pig in s**t, he just saw his boy throw up on national tv

I personally thought the Mickeslon days on insanity were passed him

Bones has got to get the driver out of his hand ..... peroid.....he has to be held accountable to for this as well.

He couldn't hit a fairway if it was an ocean coming dow the stretch!!!

I was there yesterday - I saw Phat Phil hit a 4 wood off of 17 and leave himself around 180 in -- 17 and 18 play about the same distance why he didn't hit the 4 wood off the tee on both those holes is just total amazment

He should have won if he had played smart!!!

Monty - just plain awful on 18 - can't gun the par putt past the hole like that - the putt gets very very quick past the hole ....

:D :D :D :D

gales0678
06-18-2006, 07:40 PM
gpk - bones has to go - you need a guy on the bag to say listen - let's take a 4 wood or 2 iron - hit the ball in the fairway -

he could have hit 4 wood - 4 iron onto 18 - 2 putts and win - just plain awful, as bad as phil's decision making was , bones has to get that driver out of his hands - my opinion is that the caddie has to speak up there.

GPK is that was you and you were leaking oil all day with the driver and i know you can nut the 3 metal , i'm taking the driver out of your hand

btw if the tents aren't there on 18 - with his drive being so bad , on a normal day he would have been in the middled of the fairway on the east course #11 and probably made 4 or at worst 5 from there

GPK
06-18-2006, 07:48 PM
gpk - bones has to go - you need a guy on the bag to say listen - let's take a 4 wood or 2 iron - hit the ball in the fairway -

he could have hit 4 wood - 4 iron onto 18 - 2 putts and win - just plain awful, as bad as phil's decision making was , bones has to get that driver out of his hands - my opinion is that the caddie has to speak up there.

GPK is that was you and you were leaking oil all day with the driver and i know you can nut the 3 metal , i'm taking the driver out of your hand

btw if the tents aren't there on 18 - with his drive being so bad , on a normal day he would have been in the middled of the fairway on the east course #11 and probably made 4 or at worst 5 from there

I will never say anything about Phil choking. I have played this game at a high enough level to know how difficult it is under pressure. Phil play bravely all week...as did many others. I was happy to score on Olgivy at 18-1 after the first round.

You and I know how important the role of a caddie is. I have caddied in women's major championships, I understand the pressure involved. Jimmy letting Phil hit driver on 18 ranks right up there with Van De Veldes caddy letting him hit driver with a 3 shot lead at Carnoustie. But honestly, when push comes to shove, its is always the players final decision. If Phil isn't intelligent enough to know what to do in that situation, he doesn't deserve to win. He has played in what? 50 majors, he should know what to do.

gales0678
06-18-2006, 07:54 PM
was having a few beers locally on friday and bumped into Nick Price

He is a good guy just too much of a course for him this week

GPK
06-18-2006, 07:56 PM
was having a few beers locally on friday and bumped into Nick Price

He is a good guy just too much of a course for him this week

Never heard a bad word spoken about him. Amazes me that a guy like him likes Greg Norman.

whorstman
06-19-2006, 03:13 PM
that was a brutal finish!! I even feel sorry for Phil. Courses shouldnt be THAT freakin tough to par!

2 iron + 6 iron + putt + putt = Trophy

Driver + Tent + tree + beach = Big fat Phil the friggin Roy Maclevoy of the PGA!

whorstman
06-19-2006, 03:20 PM
I will never say anything about Phil choking. I have played this game at a high enough level to know how difficult it is under pressure. Phil play bravely all week...as did many others. I was happy to score on Olgivy at 18-1 after the first round.

You and I know how important the role of a caddie is. I have caddied in women's major championships, I understand the pressure involved. Jimmy letting Phil hit driver on 18 ranks right up there with Van De Veldes caddy letting him hit driver with a 3 shot lead at Carnoustie. But honestly, when push comes to shove, its is always the players final decision. If Phil isn't intelligent enough to know what to do in that situation, he doesn't deserve to win. He has played in what? 50 majors, he should know what to do.

Naw Buddy, it really wasn't a choke, it was his big fat ego or the heat, I dunno. But WTF are you doing hitting driver on that hole, didn't he have enough of a scare the last hole where he had to make a difficult cut shot to make par? Geez, was it Johnny Miller that said "Ben Hogan has offically rolled over in his grave"? It was the old "Tincup Phil" always going for it. Nobody to blame but himself.

alysheba4
06-19-2006, 06:47 PM
i feel so bad for him, he only made 500k.......gets to board his g-5 and go home to his smoking hot wife.:confused:

Gander
06-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Smoking hot, Sheba? You havent seen her lately, she isnt near what she was before she had those kids. Either that or your taste isnt any better than your handicapping :p

Just kidding, your handicapping is fine. But really, shes just a dime a dozen bleach blond and she doesnt wait for him at home. Shes got her greedy fingers all over that check well before he boards that G-5.

Cant he do anything about that body? Geeesh. Gets worse at every tournament.

alysheba4
06-19-2006, 06:56 PM
well i havent seen her in about 2 years so i guess you are right on both counts........ my capping has been flat out brutal.

Gander
06-19-2006, 06:59 PM
So has mine buddy. I am thinking of quitting this before the Saratoga meet even starts. I touted 5 horses yesterday and not one even got 4th. Awful.

I never thought Phil's wife was all that special. Looks like some girl you'd see at a Nascar race, only she hit the jackpot with that slob. Even lets him get away with lets just say "extracurricular activities":eek: .