PDA

View Full Version : Oracle / Steve

Gander
06-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Any thoughts on the last race at Belmont? Trying to put together a late pick.
The End is Clear seems kind of interesting to me. With the scratch of Frankel's horse, this horse could be the leader early.

What do you guys think?

oracle80
06-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Any thoughts on the last race at Belmont? Trying to put together a late pick.
The End is Clear seems kind of interesting to me. With the scratch of Frankel's horse, this horse could be the leader early.

What do you guys think?

Tim this is without a doubt the hardest and most competitive race of the day. It will require going deep in to nail the pik-4. Its so hard to seperate them. Im going to spread way out, sorry I can't be of more help.

Kasept
06-17-2006, 11:07 AM
I like Innseattle..

Gander
06-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks, I know its a tough one. I am leaning towards End is Clear but will probably use 1 or 2 more. Any singles? I dont trust Spun Sugar but I sure dont want to leave her off.

oracle80
06-17-2006, 11:11 AM
I like Innseattle..
Steve I have chased this one a lot, and I have concluded that she wouldn't pass a parked car in the stretch. She hangs like a chandelier.

oracle80
06-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks, I know its a tough one. I am leaning towards End is Clear but will probably use 1 or 2 more. Any singles? I dont trust Spun Sugar but I sure dont want to leave her off.
Same here, she looks like a chapter and verse textbook bounce but she could bounce 4 points and win the race. Can't single here though, with fillies and mares expecially one huge lifetime top can set them back for a long time.

Kasept
06-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Steve I have chased this one a lot, and I have concluded that she wouldn't pass a parked car in the stretch. She hangs like a chandelier.

:D

2.. 2.. 2 classic lines in one!!